Disgusting Update
Discus and support Disgusting Update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This new update is abysmal and shows that nearly every piece of feedback given over the years has been ignored. I have 4 groups of games and apps I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by s3bbl3s, Jul 28, 2023.
Thema:
Disgusting Update
Loading...
-
Disgusting Update - Similar Threads - Disgusting Update
-
October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel... -
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Why this Microsoft account recovery system is so disgusting?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy this Microsoft account recovery system is so disgusting?: This loser motherfckers without any reason blocked one of my Gmail. When I try to unblock it ..it shows add phone number and when I add phone number..this vomiting site shows failed..try another... -
I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!
in XBoX on ConsolesI cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!: I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I have been trying every way possible to contact... -
Disgusting anti consumer practices
in XBoX Games and AppsDisgusting anti consumer practices: I can't play games from an external HD? Literally no reason other than greed on behalf of Microsoft. Your consoles have pitifully small HDs and become super slow before being even close to full....