Disgusted Microsoft!!

Discus and support Disgusted Microsoft!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent back my One Day controller to you service centre which cost me £10.25 in a nice box fully padded. Today I got my controller back! Great you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stuart Horner, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Disgusted Microsoft!!

I sent back my One Day controller to you service centre which cost me £10.25 in a nice box fully padded.

Today I got my controller back! Great you would think but no.

It came in a Jiffy Bag with smaller bubbles than an Aero chocolate bar, that's right a Jiffy bag NO BOX or Extra packaging all the way from Prague in the back of a lorry being thrown about throughout the journey Fantastic!!!

You need to sort out your quality control this is not acceptable in any way shape of form.

I am totally disgusted because this controller if it's broken I'll have to send it back and it's going to cost me a further £10.25 a total of £25.00.

Also how do I claim back my postage costs when this is a product under warranty?????

Please contact me

:)

Stuart Horner, Feb 20, 2014
  2. Do you think your advertisers on Microsoft Bingo know how disgusted we get with getting kicked?

Do you think your advertisers on Microsoft Bingo know how disgusted we get with getting kicked?

OcularSphere22, Feb 20, 2014
  3. SirMalcovich
    SirMalcovich Guest
    Disgusted by Microsoft Treatment

I prob would m8 just to sort it but they dont have any

SirMalcovich, Feb 20, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

Disgusted Microsoft!!

Hi Crazy. Did it come is a bag like the padded FedEx or UPS bags? These are suitable.

Try it out before you come to any conclusions if its bad. Good luck! I'm sorry to hear this.

BusGod, Feb 20, 2014
  5. Not a padded or UPS bags, just a plain old Jiffy bag with my address on it, It was loose in the bag with no padding what so ever.

I have tried the controller and it does power up but now both the left and right hand sticks have a notchy feel to them just like the last one I sent back which just had a notchy left stick plus the casing was coming loose.

How do I claim back my postage costs Microsoft!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuart Horner, Oct 31, 2018
  6. BusGod Win User

Disgusted Microsoft!!

Hi Crazy. Did it come is a bag like the padded FedEx or UPS bags? These are suitable.

Try it out before you come to any conclusions if its bad. Good luck! I'm sorry to hear this.
  7. Stuart Horner Win User

Disgusted Microsoft!!

Not a padded or UPS bags, just a plain old Jiffy bag with my address on it, It was loose in the bag with no padding what so ever.

I have tried the controller and it does power up but now both the left and right hand sticks have a notchy feel to them just like the last one I sent back which just had a notchy left stick plus the casing was coming loose.

How do I claim back my postage costs Microsoft!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Icewind80 Win User

Buying Minecraft with Microsoft account credits.

yeh, its absolutely disgusting behaviour from Microsoft. DISGUSTING.
  9. SirMalcovich Win User

Excactly send new console driver only leaves it when gamer hands him broken one were the problem with that no need for £390
  10. CeasedThought Win User

Other than it's BUTT Ugly White .No one has posted.

You do realize that other than being in case in white plastic it's still the same X BOX One everyone that bought one has.

Thema:

Disgusted Microsoft!!

1. Disgusted Microsoft!! - Similar Threads - Disgusted Microsoft

2. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  3. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  4. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  5. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  6. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  8. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  9. Disgusting anti consumer practices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disgusting anti consumer practices: I can't play games from an external HD? Literally no reason other than greed on behalf of Microsoft. Your consoles have pitifully small HDs and become super slow before being even close to full....
  10. Disgusting Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Disgusting Update: This new update is abysmal and shows that nearly every piece of feedback given over the years has been ignored. I have 4 groups of games and apps I want to see. That is all. If I want to explore...