Disgraceful customer service from Microsoft

Discus and support Disgraceful customer service from Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else had disgraceful customer service from Microsoft, my Xbox series X controller has stopped working correctly, the right trigger button is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by phillT76, Jan 4, 2023.

1. phillT76
    phillT76 Guest

Anyone else had disgraceful customer service from Microsoft, my Xbox series X controller has stopped working correctly, the right trigger button is sticking. Purchased in November 2020, and I play just a few hours a week, far from excessive. Their reply was, it’s out of warranty, but we’ll sell you another. Not a chance. Poor behaviour from Microsoft.

:)

phillT76, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Warranty for controllers is typically 90 days, so their response is typical and pretty common for most companies when something is out of warranty.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

which country are you in, lots of countries have full 12 month warranties on all tech the only backwards place that does not is the US.

also a lot of countries have protections for customers of goods even out of warranty.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

yep you are covered by CRA, take to the store you purchased from and tell them it is just out of warranty and you want to invoke CRA, consumer rights act, all electrical goods are covered for manufacturing defects (not physical damage induced by abuse) up to 6 years after purchase. you may need to pay a fee for the checking of the device but obviously as this is a fault that would be refunded and the unit either repaired or replaced.

If you purchased from Microsofts online store then it is still covered as they have to follow UK law for sales in the UK.
  5. Gary Mot Win User

Microsofts new way of not letting you remove card details!!!

You have to ring customer services to remove a card mate,it's a total and utter disgrace.
  6. SpartanNoble80 Win User

Loud Humming/Buzzing Noise coming from Xbox One console

More lies from Microsoft. Contact customer support regarding this again, show them the link above and they say yes they are replacing the console if they can take a hold on your credit card. In other words they are just offering the advanced exchange again.
    More PR lies from Microsoft. Disgraceful, I wouldnt mind but simplygames.com who i purchased the console off are refusing to replace it as well. This is the third faulty Xbox One console I have had. Never had RROD with my 360 but three faulty £400 consoles
    is a disgrace and their customer service is appalling.

Will not buy another Xbox product again.
Thema:

1. Disgraceful customer service from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Disgraceful customer service

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  5. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  6. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  7. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  10. complain to xbox live have kept me on the phone for lne hour it's disgrace the employ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    complain to xbox live have kept me on the phone for lne hour it's disgrace the employ...: all day not able to get on I have been left on the phone for 1 hour a disgrace there support is worst ever I want compensation and refund disgrace cde6f4f6-2b13-4af7-ac1d-8752fa6378a7