Discussion: Would you want a new $649.99 plus tax and $6.89 shipping Xbox Series X bundle...

Discus and support Discussion: Would you want a new $649.99 plus tax and $6.89 shipping Xbox Series X bundle... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A 2017 Xbox One X would easily reach 150 degrees Fahrenheit if you tried to play an Xbox Series X game on it. I need to know this to determine whether... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomasseymour18901, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Discussion: Would you want a new $649.99 plus tax and $6.89 shipping Xbox Series X bundle...

A 2017 Xbox One X would easily reach 150 degrees Fahrenheit if you tried to play an Xbox Series X game on it. I need to know this to determine whether I should sell my Xbox One X and enjoy the ninth generation on top of every Xbox Game available in the Microsoft Store going back to November 15th, 2001. I'll buy the 3-year Microsoft or BJ's Asurion protection plan for $49 or $49.99, respectively. $35,000 Jobs, Employment in Doylestown, PA | Indeed.com

:)

thomasseymour18901, Aug 13, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Discussion: Would you want a new $649.99 plus tax and $6.89 shipping Xbox Series X bundle on $17.50 an hour full-time with good benefits in the next three years? (Saturday, August 13th, 2022)

I did it and I earned 16 bucks an hour last yesr

I paid mine outright
  3. IntenseJames Win User

Xbox One should give us Forza 5 for free with our console purchase Xbox One would sell like hot cakes.

Dark destiny just saying he wants a console that costs more and more and more when this discussion is about lowering the price Xbox One is good and all but they need to drop the price down a bit I mean we gotta pay for Xbox Live thats 60$ plus taxes there
    buy a microphone thats another 60$ plus taxes buy a 2 year protection for the console thats 50$ plus taxes plus buying the console thats 499$ plus taxes then now we gotta buy the games see my point. PS4 is 399$ plus taxes and there giving away a free game
    on launch
  4. DoorlessLion439 Win User

Xbox one console pricing

Yes I'm starting to save up cash starting next week enough for the standard Xbox one X console tbh it's no different from the series X only in the rectangular shape and size of it also including the tax it's what I'm going to save up along with it and
    plus also the project scarlett's release would dramatically reduce the price on the x
  5. Kiddeth Win User

Xbox One should give us Forza 5 for free with our console purchase Xbox One would sell like hot cakes.

[quote user="IntenseJames"]

Dark destiny just saying he wants a console that costs more and more and more when this discussion is about lowering the price Xbox One is good and all but they need to drop the price down a bit I mean we gotta pay for Xbox Live thats 60$ plus taxes there
    buy a microphone thats another 60$ plus taxes buy a 2 year protection for the console thats 50$ plus taxes plus buying the console thats 499$ plus taxes then now we gotta buy the games see my point. PS4 is 399$ plus taxes and there giving away a free game
    on launch

[/quote]

$60 for PS+ to play MP games.

If you want to pay for extra protection that's all on you.

You pay taxes on the PS4 was well, so?

If you are going to pay $60 for a mic, that's all on you as well. Although I read that there was an adapter for the headsets that people like to buy.

As for the free game on launch I suppose it's cool if you like the game they are giving you.

Of course Isn't Project Spark free to play? so in essence a free game?
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live

Howdy Aleph,

If you do decide to play again sometime, here's the information on pricing for repairs:

• Xbox 360 original console:

- In-warranty repair: Free

- Out-of-warranty repair:

• Submitted online: $99 plus tax
      • Submitted over the phone: $119 plus tax

• Xbox 360 E or Xbox 360 S console:

- In-warranty repair: Free

- Out-of-warranty repair:

• Submitted online: $79 plus tax
      • Submitted over the phone: $99 plus tax

• The average repair time is 14 to 21 days for customers in the United States, including shipping time to and from our service center.

• We pay for all Xbox 360 console shipping, including to and from our service center.

Cheers!
Thema:

Discussion: Would you want a new $649.99 plus tax and $6.89 shipping Xbox Series X bundle...

1. Discussion: Would you want a new $649.99 plus tax and $6.89 shipping Xbox Series X bundle... - Similar Threads - Discussion $649 plus

2. How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP: I’ve had very little luck finding an answer to this. I’m interested in creating a game based on an old IP that Microsoft gained in the Activision/Blizzard acquisition. Publicly, Microsoft has said...
  3. Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 29th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 29th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with streaming your Xbox gameplay directly to your Discord friends here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with streaming from...
  4. Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 22nd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 22nd, 2023: Discuss your experiences with streaming your Xbox gameplay directly to your Discord friends here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with streaming from...
  5. Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 15th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 15th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with streaming your Xbox gameplay directly to your Discord friends here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with streaming from...
  6. Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with streaming your Xbox gameplay directly to your Discord friends here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with streaming from...
  7. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of August 7th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of August 7th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  8. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  9. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  10. Mod abuse in an Steam discussion

in XBoX on Windows
    Mod abuse in an Steam discussion: Is there anything that can be done with the mod abuse in Steam discussions? Recently I was permabanned in Steam discussion for a joke that was not directed towards other users or groups. And I...