Discussion: Would a refurbished Xbox One X from GameStop for $259.99 plus tax and $5.99...

Discus and support Discussion: Would a refurbished Xbox One X from GameStop for $259.99 plus tax and $5.99... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It would for me. I have to keep waiting and enjoying all I have on the Xbox One X Dad gave me Christmas 2018 to avoid anything I never want, like him... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomasseymour18901, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Discussion: Would a refurbished Xbox One X from GameStop for $259.99 plus tax and $5.99...

It would for me. I have to keep waiting and enjoying all I have on the Xbox One X Dad gave me Christmas 2018 to avoid anything I never want, like him regarding getting an Xbox Series S bundle up to $429.99 plus a 6% sales tax but free shipping at Walmart. My case for an Xbox Series S bundle sure would get stronger if there’s a new Crash or Spyro game not supported on eighth generation consoles, only 9th onwards. I sure would love to work 60 hours a week so I can afford what means a lot to me on all visits to relatives, friends, & associates!

:)

thomasseymour18901, Jul 1, 2022
  2. thomasseymour18901 Win User

Discussion: Would a refurbished Xbox One X from GameStop for $259.99 plus tax and $5.99 shipping be worth it to you in H2 2022 or H1 2023? (Thurs., June 23rd, 2022)

I'll work extra hard and go with a new Xbox Series X bundle. I'll never let go of my dream of mastering math and computer science.
  3. thomasseymour18901 Win User

Discussion: Would a refurbished Xbox One X from GameStop for $259.99 plus tax and $5.99 shipping be worth it to you in H2 2022 or H1 2023? (Thurs., June 23rd, 2022)

I'll work extra hard and go with a new Xbox Series X bundle. I'll never let go of my dream of mastering math and computer science.
  4. Rain Cloud Five Win User

Double Taxed on purchases

I was just taxed twice by buying the Destiny Expansion Pass thru GameStop. The GameStop website, and the emailed invoice, said I purchased a download code; $35.00 plus tax. However, when I redeemed the code, I was credited only $35.00, and when I purchased
    the Pass I was charged $34.99 plus tax. So, after being in contact with both GameStop and Microsoft, it seems GameStop was only selling a gift card for the amount that would cover the Destiny Expansion Pass purchase; not a direct download code. So is this
    legal to charge tax on the Live Currency (a gift card)? And as the Microsoft Support suggested why would you ever buy a gift card or Live Currency (especially from GameStop), when you should just purchase everything via the Market Place?
  5. Rain Cloud Five Win User

Getting taxed on purchases

I was just taxed twice by buying the Destiny Expansion Pass thru GameStop. The GameStop website, and the emailed invoice, said I purchased a download code; $35.00 plus tax. However, when I redeemed the code, I was credited only $35.00, and when I purchased
    the Pass I was charged $34.99 plus tax. So, after being in contact with both GameStop and Microsoft, it seems GameStop was only selling a gift card for the amount that would cover the Destiny Expansion Pass purchase; not a direct download code. So is this
    legal to charge tax on the Live Currency (a gift card)? And as the Microsoft Support suggested why would you ever buy a gift card or Live Currency (especially from GameStop), when you should just purchase everything via the Market Place?
  6. Rain Cloud Five Win User

Being Taxed Twice To Buy Something on the Marketplace

legal to charge tax on the Live Currency (a gift card)? And as the Microsoft Support suggested why would you ever buy a gift card or Live Currency (especially from GameStop), when you should just purchase everything via the Market Place? BTW, the link from
    the Destiny website, to purchase the Expansion Pass, to the Microsoft Store is broken, so only the GameStop option is available.
Thema:

Discussion: Would a refurbished Xbox One X from GameStop for $259.99 plus tax and $5.99...

1. Discussion: Would a refurbished Xbox One X from GameStop for $259.99 plus tax and $5.99... - Similar Threads - Discussion refurbished GameStop

2. How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP: I’ve had very little luck finding an answer to this. I’m interested in creating a game based on an old IP that Microsoft gained in the Activision/Blizzard acquisition. Publicly, Microsoft has said...
  3. Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 29th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 29th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with streaming your Xbox gameplay directly to your Discord friends here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with streaming from...
  4. Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 22nd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 22nd, 2023: Discuss your experiences with streaming your Xbox gameplay directly to your Discord friends here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with streaming from...
  5. Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 15th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 15th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with streaming your Xbox gameplay directly to your Discord friends here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with streaming from...
  6. Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with streaming your Xbox gameplay directly to your Discord friends here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with streaming from...
  7. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of August 7th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of August 7th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  8. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  9. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  10. Mod abuse in an Steam discussion

in XBoX on Windows
    Mod abuse in an Steam discussion: Is there anything that can be done with the mod abuse in Steam discussions? Recently I was permabanned in Steam discussion for a joke that was not directed towards other users or groups. And I...