Discussion: Do you think Microsoft will support Chromium-based Microsoft Edge on the Xbox...

Discus and support Discussion: Do you think Microsoft will support Chromium-based Microsoft Edge on the Xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the Xbox One X came out over 24 months after Windows 10 did, I think all Xbox One X owners/users are good until at least June 2027.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomasseymour18901, Nov 11, 2021.

  1. Discussion: Do you think Microsoft will support Chromium-based Microsoft Edge on the Xbox...


    Since the Xbox One X came out over 24 months after Windows 10 did, I think all Xbox One X owners/users are good until at least June 2027.

    :)
     
    thomasseymour18901, Nov 11, 2021
    #1
  2. ArminatorX Win User

    Messages

    On Firefox and the Microsoft Edge browser (the one that comes with Windows 10, not the new Chromium based Edge that is being tested), I also have issues loading my messages.

    However, using Google Chrome or the DEV channel of the Microsoft Edge Insider preview, I can access my messages on the web.

    Also check that you do not have script or ad-blocking add ons in your browser, or at least disable them for the Xbox domain.
  3. Sharprake Win User

    PLEASE fix the Edge browser on Xbox

    Don't worry Xbox is rolling out the new Chromium-Based version of Edge to Xbox insiders so, it's not too long until Edge works faster.
  4. Davisteinmetz Win User

    Login issues with FlightSimulator.com Insider program

    the chrome not open somenthing legacy edge opera others don't know more chrome and edge based in chromium no.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Microsoft edge chromium?

    Because you dont

    Downloads are NOT supported on consoles

    The rendering engine and plugins were added that's it.

    Which ironically still runs faster then chrome
  6. ОлегКолоде Win User

    Microsoft edge chromium?

    Thank you guys

    But I'm a member of Xbox's Insiders project now. How can I get access for preview version?

    Just wanna have any V8 engine browser on Xbox:)
Thema:

Discussion: Do you think Microsoft will support Chromium-based Microsoft Edge on the Xbox...

Loading...
  1. Discussion: Do you think Microsoft will support Chromium-based Microsoft Edge on the Xbox... - Similar Threads - Discussion Microsoft support

  2. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  3. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  4. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After last week's Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders starting this week. Please use this thread for all ongoing...
  7. Is this Reddit not for discussion about preview features?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this Reddit not for discussion about preview features?: I made a post I believe a couple days ago now in regards to my experience using Auto SR and how I believed it wasn’t worth using to open a discussion in regards to it because maybe I’m using it...
  8. How do I become an indepentent advisor, while still asking questions and creating discussions?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I become an indepentent advisor, while still asking questions and creating discussions?: I would like to become an independant advisor, but still be able to create threads of my own when I have problems. Can anyone help me? 14049799-2271-426d-bf9f-529500aeb863
  9. Is there any way to discuss an enforcement?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to discuss an enforcement?: I'm trying to speak to a human regarding an enforcement on my son's account. Could anyone advise? Many thanks. b77ac7ed-fde7-4857-8604-fbb669afc30f
  10. How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP: I’ve had very little luck finding an answer to this. I’m interested in creating a game based on an old IP that Microsoft gained in the Activision/Blizzard acquisition. Publicly, Microsoft has said...