Discs won't load automatically

Discus and support Discs won't load automatically in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ever since doing a preview programme update my dis. Games won't load up automatically 5773efb1-52bb-45ed-9be4-6d493fee0a32 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XdlbAssassinX, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Discs won't load automatically

ever since doing a preview programme update my dis. Games won't load up automatically

:)

XdlbAssassinX, Apr 12, 2017
  2. john2021
    john2021 Guest
    SvcTick# 1225141144 issues with DVD playback and 3D

Same problem here, other dvds work great but LotR Extended discs won't load.

john2021, Apr 12, 2017
  3. IVIagn3tar
    IVIagn3tar Guest
    Disc read error fix

Same issue here, $500 paid for junk as my discs won't load. Seems my warranty expired also. How frustrating is this????????

IVIagn3tar, Apr 12, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your disc games. You mentioned that you're part of the Xbox One Preview Program, that's awesome! Be sure you're leaving feedback (such as the disc issue) through the feedback center on your console. You can also head
    over to the
    Preview Program forums
    for further assistance. They'll be in a better position to help troubleshoot issues that may be preview program specific.

Thanks for understanding. Discs won't load automatically :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 13, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your disc games. You mentioned that you're part of the Xbox One Preview Program, that's awesome! Be sure you're leaving feedback (such as the disc issue) through the feedback center on your console. You can also head
    over to the
    Preview Program forums
    for further assistance. They'll be in a better position to help troubleshoot issues that may be preview program specific.

Thanks for understanding. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. OUgroundGAME Win User

Game updates oddity!

The disc must be in. Basically a verification. Any disc based game won't finalize an update w/o the disc loaded.
  7. Muten Ross Win User

WRW01 Racing Wheel for XBox 360 - lost installation disc

The disc has the dashboard only. So if you have the dashboard updated you don't need the disc. Also updating the console will automatically load the software it needs.
  8. PVT PINECON3 Win User

GTA V Freezing

After installing disc one I turned off my xbox when it prompted for me to insert disc two, after restarting I inserted disc two and it automatically loaded... How do you install disc 2?
  9. HELLMARKED Win User

Modern warfare 2 won’t launch

That's all I want to do is play the campaign but the disc won't even load
Thema:

1. Discs won't load automatically - Similar Threads - Discs won't load

2. xbox 360 game disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game disc won't load: It starts to load and then the dashboard reverts to 'open tray'. Any help? dda8b275-ca0d-484b-9abc-e9ab2fba7161
  3. Xbox series x won't load games from discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't load games from discs.: My Xbox series x will not load games from discs. I have done the trouble shooting steps, tried different discs, and done a soft and hard system reset. Games still will not load. How do I fix the...
  4. Fifa23 disc won't load on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa23 disc won't load on xbox one: Well, after reporting an issue with xbox one fifa 23 disc not loading on 27/12, and making three calls to ea, I have basically been told they can't help me, and I need to wait for a fix??? Am I...
  5. xBox One Farming Simulator disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox One Farming Simulator disc won't load: All discs load, bought new disc, it won't load. All other disc media and games will work except this game. Getting error code: 0X82D40004 d7b356e7-dc2a-4003-b202-5516d9cf3b07
  6. Disc Games Won't Load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Games Won't Load: So I've had this Xbox One since 2016. Some discs not wanting to load started back in late 2017 early 2018 and I've had this problem since. Around the time they did this, a weird mechanical noise...
  7. Far Cry New Dawn Game Disc Won't Load on Xbox One-X Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry New Dawn Game Disc Won't Load on Xbox One-X Console: My Xbox One-X will not read the New Dawn installation disc. I should mention that my console is in perfect working condition. In fact, I have 12 other game discs (some 5 or 6 years old) all of...
  8. left 4 dead 2 disc won't load to DL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    left 4 dead 2 disc won't load to DL: Disc does nothing in the Xbox. Cache cleaning/powercycle does not fix it. The only download option I've been able to find is on xbox.com for $19.99. ccefb151-51c2-45b8-9def-5bea2dc1c470
  9. Brand new disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new disc won't load: Hi guys, something weird happened today. I purchased a brand new copy of Recore (not the definitive edition), only to find out that my console won't read it. I just can't get it to install at...
  10. Why won't my disc load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my disc load: My xbox one is no longer playing my game discs. Thought it was the disc so I use another one and it's not playing that one either. Help! c59a6931-d73a-4992-ae8d-1808f1559da4