Discrimination and Harrassment / Enforcement Team

Discus and support Discrimination and Harrassment / Enforcement Team in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! On here for some questions that may be able to help me through my journey. I am a 20 year old, twitch streamer! I have been playing Xbox since... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kittenxo, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Kittenxo
    Kittenxo Guest

Hello!

On here for some questions that may be able to help me through my journey. I am a 20 year old, twitch streamer! I have been playing Xbox since I was 6-7 years old and have been nothing but committed to this company for years throwing my money to them in support. Over the past few years of my Xbox career I have received a plethora of false suspensions from the XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM.

This most recent one I was falsely reported by someone who was angry that I only play mei on overwatch then proceeded to harass me after I said I wasn’t gonna play with him, so he started making fun of me being a woman but he’s still on Xbox!

Any time I try to submit appeals against the ones that I do not commit they basically tell me that I’m out of luck and that they can’t do anything because they know 100% that I committed the offense.

Well a few months back I caught them in a lie which was enough for them to leave me alone for awhile. This isn’t what that’s about. I haven’t been suspended in months and I wake up today and get on my Xbox to see my gamertag has been completely changed with no answers! I call Xbox support and ask them. Why is my gamertag **** Kitten suspended.

It’s not offensive in any way shape or form. The woman on the phone tells me she couldn’t see how that’s offensive, and after 5 years of me having my gamertag with no issue she couldn’t understand why they suspended me.

I wondered the same thing. So now it’s come down to the enforcement team has suspended me over my gamertag being “offensive.” After 5 years? Really? So they knew they couldn’t get me on anything else so they are now being Racist/discriminatory and I’m completely unable to get in contact with them.

But this isn’t a good look, the name they are discriminating against has no way to be interpreted a wrong way. The name “**** Kitten” **** is a Japanese clothing that has existed wayyyy before Xbox existed and the name Kitten isn’t offensive unless they like dogs more then cats I guess.

Just trying to figure out after 5 years of having this gamertag all of a sudden they find it offensive? I would love to go the legal route. But if I can find a quicker and less costly way of fixing this issue please let me know! If not then I guess it’s just the route I’ll have to take so they stop pestering me all the time.

:)

Kittenxo, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

It doesn't have to be offensive to be removed, it just has to violate the code of conduct. Considering the tag has a word in it that is blocked here on the forums, it's not appropriate and would have violated the code of conduct.

If you would like pursue legal action, please refer to http://microsoft.com/legal
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Harrassment and Racist remarks made toward me got me banned?

As there is nothing we can do in the forums regarding the enforcement team i would suggest you just block and report the person that is harrassing you.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I'm being harassed on Xbox Live! Help!

You've filed a complaint before on them so that would have gone to the enforcement team. You'd be filing for harrassment.

The enforcement united is part of the Ambassador program. It doesn't give us Ambassadors any way of contacting the enforcement team or enforcing any of the rules ourselves. You would still need to file a complaint via the console so the enforcement team
    can investigate the issue and take the appropriate action.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox enforcement doesn't look into things

You should never retaliate when someone sends you harrassing or vulgar messages.

Just report and block the person and the Enforcement team will issue the appropriate punishment.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox harrassment

Contact mixers enforcement team about the matter snd tell them abiut what has been happening on the xbox as well too hopefully get them banned from both by both enforcement teams so he can stop harrassing you using these services.
Thema:

1. Discrimination and Harrassment / Enforcement Team - Similar Threads - Discrimination Harrassment Enforcement

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  4. Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud: Xbox are discriminating me and stealing my cash and what I mean by this is they make you pay for your gamer tag and then take it off you in a few years time so you have to pay for new one even tho...
  5. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  6. I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...: I was on a game and got provoked and harassed during game play for a good while, eventually cracked and got into conflict , the harrassing player reported a message that used in direct swearing....
  7. Can i generate a new random discriminator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i generate a new random discriminator: Hey is there any way to randomize my discriminator without paying for a username change. dc85e461-1fa2-4803-b452-3169c8350458
  8. Why is Xbox is discriminating against people with mental disabilities

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox is discriminating against people with mental disabilities: Hi I have been banned for a whole week just for wishing people like me "happy mental disability day" I can't believe that xbox is discriminating against people like me, we do exist and we play...
  9. Trouble reporting an account for harrassment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble reporting an account for harrassment: Long story short. Daughters ex boyfriend has her phone number displayed as his name on COD , people are now ringing her and prank calling her. I have tried since this morning to contact someone...
  10. smurf accounts made to harrass

in XBoX on Consoles
    smurf accounts made to harrass: Xbox needs to implement a way to block any account that doesn't have any Gamerscore or friends ie:smurf accounts from contacting people. I keep getting smurf accounts messaging me about my age and...