Discrimination against my player
Discus and support Discrimination against my player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have literally 0 magnetism. My melees do not magnetize, my bullets have 0 magnetism. I run a fiber connection, gig up/down, avg about 20 ping, 0... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZTG Baddy, May 21, 2021.
Thema:
Discrimination against my player
Loading...
-
Discrimination against my player - Similar Threads - Discrimination against player
-
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
Make Xbox Looking for Group (LFG) safer and more secure against spam, abuse, and fake profiles
in XboX InsidersMake Xbox Looking for Group (LFG) safer and more secure against spam, abuse, and fake profiles: The Xbox Looking for Group (LFG) feature is a great way to find teammates and connect with the community — but it’s currently vulnerable to spam, harassment, scams, and fake accounts. To protect... -
Xbox Ambassador using his standing against me?
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Ambassador using his standing against me?: While playing GTA, I killed a player for his cargo and of course took it for myself - it’s the point of the game and missions at the end of the day. He messaged me this. Are they allowed to do... -
Why not take legal action against the ximming companys?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy not take legal action against the ximming companys?: My question is: if you can choose who has an authorized device, how are companies like Collective Minds still able to make devices that have authorization? Couldn't you take legal action against... -
How can I get xbox to take action on a racial discrimination slur?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow can I get xbox to take action on a racial discrimination slur?: The past week, I have been racially abused twice for being a certain nationality, and proud. I have attempted always to have this reviewed. I am Welsh, and it’s well known to be notaurious for... -
Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud: Xbox are discriminating me and stealing my cash and what I mean by this is they make you pay for your gamer tag and then take it off you in a few years time so you have to pay for new one even tho... -
Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?
in XBoX on WindowsAsking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an... -
Can i generate a new random discriminator
in XBoX AccessibilityCan i generate a new random discriminator: Hey is there any way to randomize my discriminator without paying for a username change. dc85e461-1fa2-4803-b452-3169c8350458 -
Why is Xbox is discriminating against people with mental disabilities
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is Xbox is discriminating against people with mental disabilities: Hi I have been banned for a whole week just for wishing people like me "happy mental disability day" I can't believe that xbox is discriminating against people like me, we do exist and we play...