Discovery

Discus and support Discovery in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; You ALL AT MICROSOFT LIED... Xbox OS isn't its os it is just locking down Windows 10 S-Mode even more, and changing the GUI to make it seem like its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SiriusTheKitten, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Discovery

You ALL AT MICROSOFT LIED...

Xbox OS isn't its os

it is just locking down Windows 10 S-Mode even more, and changing the GUI to make it seem like its own, so now I know you lied to us, you said Windows could not be on Xbox, but Windows 10 S-S-Mode is on our Xbox's!!

:)

SiriusTheKitten, Dec 4, 2022
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

no sound on hdmi

Hi, so you get sound with display discovery off but not with display discovery turned on? Display discovery doesn't have to be enabled its just an option. So if your sound and display are ok with display discovery off just leave it off it won't hurt anything.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

no dvd audio

Does your console have 'Display Discovery' enabled? Go to the Settings screen > Console Settings > Display > Display Discovery. Enable Display Discovery and try your DVD film again.

Let us know how that went. Thanks.
  4. iRayDawg Win User

HDMI Connection issue.

You will need to hook the console up to the tv that it works on and go to the “Settings Hub” on the dashboard then simply follow the below directions to disable the auto discovery mode.

• Choose System
    • Then Console Settings
    • Display
    • Scroll down to Display Discovery
    • Display Discovery: Turn to Disable
  5. ChimpanzeZero6 Win User

No digital sound output on S/PDIF port when playing a dvd

Thanks for the answer. The situation I described corresponds to display discovery enabled. When display discovery is disabled, I have no sound at all when playing dvds.
  6. ctaubel Win User

Black screen on load up. (HDMI to DVI, Display Discovery)

Turn on the display discovery, reboot.

Clear system cache.

Turn off the display discovery, reboot.

The HDTV menu should reappear and you can re-set it properly.

This worked for me
Thema:

Discovery

1. Discovery - Similar Threads - Discovery

2. Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...: I just wanna watch some spooky paranormal investigation without having to hear "paused at [invert time here]" every time I'm pausing or playing the video. 68dc09a8-efb6-4a23-9e83-45e990c08642
  3. p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery): p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) My daughter plays on a PC while I play on a XBox S. About an month ago we started having this problem when attempting to join her game. I tried...
  4. Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?: I keep getting it on Minecraft for Nentendo Switch when I try to join a friends world. Its getting quite annoying. Is there a way to fix it? b029f19c-e909-4c90-ad5e-5dd46caa10bc
  5. How to fix Playfab environment mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,Playfab-Production/on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Playfab environment mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,Playfab-Production/on Xbox: One day I just couldn't do anything on my Minecraft and this error popped up Playfab environment mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2, Playfab-Production/ could someone help...
  6. minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,...: minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2, Playfab=Production how can I solve it 0630029a-4ccf-4f44-ab0c-ccb7d18cd9c8
  7. P2P/SIG: NO SESSION(EXPIRED AUTH FROM DISCOVERY)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    P2P/SIG: NO SESSION(EXPIRED AUTH FROM DISCOVERY): what does it mean? i cant play with my friend of ps4 in minecraft bedrock pc c37ae7c4-4f5d-4b61-aa43-f4b8c84c4818