Discovery Plus not working on Xbox Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Discovery Plus not working on Xbox Microsoft Edge in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Has anyone tried watching discover plus on their Xbox Series X Microsoft Edge browser? I can't play my account and it says Video Playback... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VinceOng, Jan 26, 2022.

1. VinceOng
    VinceOng Guest

Hello. Has anyone tried watching discover plus on their Xbox Series X Microsoft Edge browser? I can't play my account and it says Video Playback Unavailable. Would appreciate if anyone here can help me play it. Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

:)

VinceOng, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

3. VinceOng Win User

Hello Kathy,

I am not having any issues with my Series X console in terms of browsing and using the Microsoft Edge browser in streaming Youtube and other video streaming sites.

On the other hand, if I am using Microsoft Edge on my laptop or android phone, it can't also stream Discovery Plus.

Thank you,

Vince
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi VinceOng,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We're sorry to hear that you are having issues streaming video in Discovery Channel's website using Microsoft Edge on an Xbox Console. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask few questions:

Are you having issues with gaming into that console?

May we know if you have tried to stream videos from different website using same browser?

Is this happening if you are accessing same website on phone or computer? Will the error message the same?

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. DAVEH967 Win User

Discovery plus isn't working on my Xbox One s

Yep I have the same thing on xbox series x, and if I use the edge browser and go to discovery plus

it won't let me stream but if I use my laptop it works fine. That tells me it's a xbox Microsoft) problem.
  6. Alex McGhee1 Win User

Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility settings, please help?

Not replying with a fix unfortunately, just another with the same issue. The Xbox Narrator is turned off and not narrating anything else on the console, and also the Discovery Plus app doesn't narrate on my phone/other devices. The issue is solely with the Discovery Plus Xbox app, and the issue is with Discovery Plus themselves, not Xbox and certainly not the Xbox user. This needs to be resolved within the back-end of Discovery Plus. Strange how this has only started happening in November, I use the app twice a week on a Tuesday and Saturday mornings and in October it was working fine.
Thema:

1. Discovery Plus not working on Xbox Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Discovery Plus working

2. Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X: On the latest alpha skip ahead update, xsx. Not sure how long this issue has been active. Disney+ app will not display 4K or show the 4k option when selecting a movie. Only HD is available....
  3. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  4. My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...: My friend has been offline for 70 days and he has never done that so I just really need to know If he is banned or what cause I’m really worried about him and idk if he’s okay so if anybody could...
  5. Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...: I just wanna watch some spooky paranormal investigation without having to hear "paused at [invert time here]" every time I'm pausing or playing the video. 68dc09a8-efb6-4a23-9e83-45e990c08642
  6. p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery): p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) My daughter plays on a PC while I play on a XBox S. About an month ago we started having this problem when attempting to join her game. I tried...
  7. Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?: I keep getting it on Minecraft for Nentendo Switch when I try to join a friends world. Its getting quite annoying. Is there a way to fix it? b029f19c-e909-4c90-ad5e-5dd46caa10bc
  8. How to fix Playfab environment mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,Playfab-Production/on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Playfab environment mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,Playfab-Production/on Xbox: One day I just couldn't do anything on my Minecraft and this error popped up Playfab environment mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2, Playfab-Production/ could someone help...
  9. minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,...: minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2, Playfab=Production how can I solve it 0630029a-4ccf-4f44-ab0c-ccb7d18cd9c8
  10. P2P/SIG: NO SESSION(EXPIRED AUTH FROM DISCOVERY)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    P2P/SIG: NO SESSION(EXPIRED AUTH FROM DISCOVERY): what does it mean? i cant play with my friend of ps4 in minecraft bedrock pc c37ae7c4-4f5d-4b61-aa43-f4b8c84c4818