Discovery plus app not on Xbox

Discus and support Discovery plus app not on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Discovery plus launched today and xbox is a launch console. But it isnt in the store. ��‍♀️ 5ee28e73-db9f-4813-b4bd-cf39570f98c4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MsCrazyKnees, Jan 5, 2021.

1. MsCrazyKnees
    MsCrazyKnees Guest

Discovery plus launched today and xbox is a launch console. But it isnt in the store. ��‍♀️

:)

MsCrazyKnees, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

Discovery Plus - no app available?

3. Alex McGhee1 Win User

Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility settings, please help?

Not replying with a fix unfortunately, just another with the same issue. The Xbox Narrator is turned off and not narrating anything else on the console, and also the Discovery Plus app doesn't narrate on my phone/other devices. The issue is solely with the Discovery Plus Xbox app, and the issue is with Discovery Plus themselves, not Xbox and certainly not the Xbox user. This needs to be resolved within the back-end of Discovery Plus. Strange how this has only started happening in November, I use the app twice a week on a Tuesday and Saturday mornings and in October it was working fine.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

It’s not on any of the stores or platforms
  5. NicholasGruepala Win User

Xbox series s heat question

Well i use my xbox for apps like discovery plus and i dont wanna end up falling asleep and the console overheating.
  6. Fire&Blood79 Win User

Discovery plus app not working on Xbox

Hi there! Could I have the error code to see what I could do? In the meantime, attempt to clear the cache and reinstall the app.
    403 error The request could not be satisfied. The same error comes up on the computer when using the app. Thank you-🙏
Thema:

1. Discovery plus app not on Xbox - Similar Threads - Discovery plus app

2. Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X: On the latest alpha skip ahead update, xsx. Not sure how long this issue has been active. Disney+ app will not display 4K or show the 4k option when selecting a movie. Only HD is available....
  3. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  4. My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...: My friend has been offline for 70 days and he has never done that so I just really need to know If he is banned or what cause I’m really worried about him and idk if he’s okay so if anybody could...
  5. Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...: I just wanna watch some spooky paranormal investigation without having to hear "paused at [invert time here]" every time I'm pausing or playing the video. 68dc09a8-efb6-4a23-9e83-45e990c08642
  6. p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery): p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) My daughter plays on a PC while I play on a XBox S. About an month ago we started having this problem when attempting to join her game. I tried...
  7. Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?: I keep getting it on Minecraft for Nentendo Switch when I try to join a friends world. Its getting quite annoying. Is there a way to fix it? b029f19c-e909-4c90-ad5e-5dd46caa10bc
  8. How to fix Playfab environment mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,Playfab-Production/on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Playfab environment mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,Playfab-Production/on Xbox: One day I just couldn't do anything on my Minecraft and this error popped up Playfab environment mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2, Playfab-Production/ could someone help...
  9. minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,...: minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2, Playfab=Production how can I solve it 0630029a-4ccf-4f44-ab0c-ccb7d18cd9c8
  10. P2P/SIG: NO SESSION(EXPIRED AUTH FROM DISCOVERY)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    P2P/SIG: NO SESSION(EXPIRED AUTH FROM DISCOVERY): what does it mean? i cant play with my friend of ps4 in minecraft bedrock pc c37ae7c4-4f5d-4b61-aa43-f4b8c84c4818

Users found this page by searching for:

1. discovery plus xbox app

2. discovery plus xbox

3. discovery plus app xbox

4. discovery plus not on xbox,
  5. discovery xbox app,
  6. xbox discovery plus,
  7. discovery plus app on xbox,
  8. discovery plus on xbox,
  9. discovery app xbox,
  10. discovery plus app for xbox,
  11. discovery plus noton xbox,