Discord

Discus and support Discord in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It would be great to see some implementation of Discord come to the Xbox. Just a thought. 7bb95248-ea8a-4473-b3e8-37ddf879a640 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WaKo Warfare, Sep 12, 2017.

1. WaKo Warfare
    WaKo Warfare Guest

Discord

It would be great to see some implementation of Discord come to the Xbox. Just a thought.

:)

WaKo Warfare, Sep 12, 2017
  2. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest
    Linking Discord

linking discord. The discord app has not been updated to type in the Xbox code. So how do we link the Xbox to discord?

APEXASSASSlN, Sep 12, 2017
  3. Discord App???

With all the games allowing for 16+ players now, can we get some support for Chat Apps that can support more than 16 players. Discord App can allow gamers to chat while playing with up to 40 players. Right now its only available on tablets, phones, and PC
    but supported by Microsoft powered devices. So why Not????? Please consider.

MichaeI Watts, Sep 12, 2017
  4. Discord

Thank you for the recommendation!

AlexanderRedditt, Jan 16, 2018
  5. street2234
    street2234 Guest
    it sure will be on the future

street2234, Nov 2, 2018
  6. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  7. Nick Jones5 Win User

Can't link my discord with my xbox

Same problem for me. I was in discord on xobox and tried to invite someone to a lobby and it kicked me out and shows an exclamation relink account for discord on my xbox. Discord works fine on phone app and shows that discord is linked to my xbox in my app on phone but I cant use discord on xbox
  8. ngocphi Win User

xBox gaming pass code not working...

Discord nitro codes only work with discord
  9. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  10. GH0STSNIPERO24 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

They are linked but ive gotten no emails from discord or microsoft outside of the purchase confirmation/receipt. It didnt auto redeem for me on discord and there isnt a gift in my discord inventory.
Thema:

Discord

1. Discord - Similar Threads - Discord

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  5. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  6. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
  7. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  8. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  9. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]
  10. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...