Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd

Discus and support Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do you get the discord beta on a xbox series s? Because I have been trying to figure this out but I can't find it. submitted by /u/Hirmid777_... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hirmid777_, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd

How do you get the discord beta on a xbox series s? Because I have been trying to figure this out but I can't find it.

submitted by /u/Hirmid777_
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hirmid777_, Aug 14, 2022
  2. hamza kamran1 Win User

Tried to redeam an xbox gift card that was recieved as a christmas gift, but says it was purchased out of region ???

HI

i am having the same problem but i got the cde as a gift when i purchase discrd nitr 3 days ago please help me i cant find region

'''This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account''

I recently purchased discord nitro and i got xbox game pass code with it but i cant redem it because of that error i mention before '
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Discord re-linking

Hello Dalyn Hanson,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to relink your Discord account to your Xbox Series S. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check the account or the devices that is connected to your account. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

Here are some steps you can try:

1. Make sure that your Discord account is not already linked to another Xbox account. You can check this by logging into your Discord account and going to User Settings > Connections.

2. On your Xbox Series S, go to Settings > Account > Linked social accounts.

3. Select Discord and choose "Unlink".

4. Restart your Xbox Series S.

5. On your phone, open the Discord app and go to User Settings > Connections.

6. Select Xbox and choose "Disconnect".

7. Restart your phone.

8. On your Xbox Series S, go to Settings > Account > Linked social accounts.

9. Select Discord and choose "Link".

10. Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Discord account to your Xbox Series S.

Hope I helped! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Why can't I stream my games on discord

Hi, Noah my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

It's frustrating when things just stop working, especially game streaming on Discord. Let's troubleshoot and get your Xbox Series S streaming seamlessly again! Here are some things to check:

1. Confirm Enabled Features:

Xbox Settings: On your Xbox Series S, ensure "Live streaming gameplay" is allowed in Settings > General > Online safety & family > Privacy & online safety.
    Discord Settings: In Discord, check that "Go Live" is enabled and you have selected the Xbox Series S as your capture device.

Network Connection:

Internet Speed: Verify your internet speed is sufficient for streaming (upload speed is crucial).
    Connection Stability: Check for interruptions or instability in your internet connection. Try a wired connection if possible.

Hardware and Software Updates:

Xbox Updates: Ensure your Xbox Series S is updated to the latest system software version.

Discord Updates: Update Discord to the latest version to benefit from bug fixes and performance improvements.

Game Updates: Check if any pending updates for the game you're trying to stream are available.

Troubleshooting Steps:

Restart Devices: Restart both your Xbox Series S and your PC/laptop running Discord.

Re-link Accounts: Re-link your Xbox and Discord accounts in the Discord settings.

Try Different Game: Test streaming a different game to see if the issue persists.
    Discord Server Issues: Check the Discord server where you're trying to stream for any ongoing problems or restrictions.

Advanced Troubleshooting:

Change Streaming Settings: Play around with Discord's streaming settings like resolution, bitrate, and framerate to see if it impacts stability.

Clear Discord Cache: Open Discord's User Settings > Appearance > Advanced > Appearance, scroll down to "Cache," and click "Clear Cache."

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by Nkosana23 Independent Advisor , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits) :

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/30b9f21f-23e8-49ad-970b-889901e3b6d2

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  5. benejohnson Win User

'Zombie Collection' game pass competition, month of May - HELP!

You can find this under a zombie section of game pass on Xbox one (can't speak about series x/s on this though). My wife and I found it there.
  6. Aaron Rodriguez1 Win User

How do I claim the fornite pack?

The one that was included with the purchase of the Xbox s series .. I accidently put to use another acct and now i connected to my personal fortnite acct and can't seem to find it
Thema:

Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd

1. Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd - Similar Threads - Discord Series Can't

2. Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call: Hello! The Discord voice chat on the Xbox Series X and S as well as PlayStation is glitchy and starts aggressively cutting out specifically only for the console people after about 30-60 minutes of...
  3. Xbox series X Discord streaming not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Discord streaming not working: I tried to stream my games to a server in Discord through the Xbox series x and everyone who joins dthe stream could hear the audio but couldn't see the game. Said it was just a black screen. Is...
  4. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...: Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account...
  5. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  6. Why isn't discord working on xbox series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't discord working on xbox series x: The past the 3 days I haven't been able to link my discord to my xbox. Iv tried many things but nothing seems to work. Even when I do link it and it says it has connected I check and it asked to...
  7. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...: Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account...
  8. I try to join discord on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to join discord on my xbox series x: Says me ''Sorry, looks like you were disconnected, try connecting again. I doing everything Xbox and discord support say to do but still not working. 1c8c6ea0-b608-4f07-8d6f-d89418c910fb
  9. Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in.: I just bought turtle beach stealth 600 2 usb and everything works perfect for the Xbox expect discord. I can’t hear my friends. But if i unplug the headset they come thru my tv perfectly fine...
  10. People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S: Hi, when I use discord on my Xbox series S everything works as it should except for my audio. I can perfectly hear my friends but they can't hear me. My headsets works perfectly in any other...