Discord wont give me the option to connect Xbox to the server

Discus and support Discord wont give me the option to connect Xbox to the server in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It usually has a button saying to connect but it isn’t there anymore and I also linked both apps to my account submitted by /u/DeathRider93 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DeathRider93, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Discord wont give me the option to connect Xbox to the server

It usually has a button saying to connect but it isn’t there anymore and I also linked both apps to my account

submitted by /u/DeathRider93
    [link] [comments]

/u/DeathRider93, Sep 13, 2022
  2. PandalordAH Win User

How do I connect discord and xbox

Enter the "Discord Connections" options and unlink the Xbox account..
    Where do I find options in discord connections?
  3. Zenosos Win User

Xbox wont give me refund option

4. FuriousSRT Win User

Good luck. I have had no joy appealing a refusal. They dont want to deal with customers with issues when they may have to return money
  5. Forlorntrout15 Win User

I know how to refund but when I get there it gives me no option to refund it, it doesnt even show it on my purchases history
  6. Dopest Elite Win User

format external hard drive for game use on xbox one S

Have you tried connecting your external drive to a Windows computer and formatting it as NTFS? Then connect it back to the Xbox?
    my xbox wont format in NTFS it will only give me the option in FAT32.
Thema:

Discord wont give me the option to connect Xbox to the server

1. Discord wont give me the option to connect Xbox to the server - Similar Threads - Discord wont option

2. ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...: im able to login to my account and everything but once it says to close the tab and continue in discord it doesnt work. i even tried reseting everything. 65c88d1f-a774-4795-9440-8f6dc5c52c10
  3. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  4. why wont my discord work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my discord work?: I just got on for the day and wanted to jump into a discord call, but i get a prompt that tells me I have to relink my account and Ive done so multiple times and it wont work it'll just tell me to...
  5. Why wont my discord work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my discord work: My Discord isn't connecting to my Xbox saying I need to connect when I am and it keeps saying relink accounts so I do and it still doesn't work 458a6a49-3787-4895-884e-31c5c5612cc0
  6. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  7. My xbox and discord wont link

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox and discord wont link: i tried everything possible but like nothing is working on discord it says its linked but on xbox it shows a relink thingy and it wont relink so yea please help db3713ec-0119-4ae2-9b24-036015ecd306
  8. Why wont my discord stay linked to my xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my discord stay linked to my xbox: Everytime i try to link my discord it gives me an error message and tries to get me to relink it over and over again eb6ddb02-61dd-4ee4-b760-ff75304e1f1f
  9. My discord wont work on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My discord wont work on xbox: I dont know why, but every time i try to login to discord on my xbox series s the screen wont load. i can press the login button but it just shows a white blank screen. i`ve tried to re-install...
  10. discord relink wont work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    discord relink wont work: xbox keeps telling me to relink discord but when i do it it makes me redo the steps over and over again and wont work f8a04571-7319-4b30-80fb-88c0fdc291ac