Discord Voice on Xbox - Microphone Issues

Discus and support Discord Voice on Xbox - Microphone Issues in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Discord Voice not picking up microphone audio correctly, using discord on console doesnt pick up some lower volumes of sounds on the mic, but in xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by bennes2004, Oct 26, 2022.

1. bennes2004
    bennes2004 Guest

Discord Voice not picking up microphone audio correctly, using discord on console doesnt pick up some lower volumes of sounds on the mic, but in xbox parties it works fine. My microphone picks up the quietest of sounds, on PC Discord and Xbox Parties it works fine, but in Discord on Xbox, it doesnt work.

:)

bennes2004, Oct 26, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord

Try to reset the voice settings on
    Discord 1) Click the Settings icon on
    the
    homepage of Discord. 2) Click Voice & Video, then Reset Voice Settings. 4) Reconnect
    your microphone and try to send an audio message on
    Discord to see if your Microphone works.

If you still have issues try with
    discord support
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Bennes2004

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

What Xbox console do you have?
    May I know if you're using an insider build / beta OS on it?
    May I know if you tried to re-link your Discord account with your Microsoft account?

Or what did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed.

In the meantime and if you didn't tried this yet:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  4. bennes2004 Win User

Xbox Series S , I am on the Xbox Insider Preview Beta OS, I havent tried to relink, that isnt the issue. I have already done all the steps, its an issue with the discord integration and blocking audio/microphone pickup
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, if you're using an insider build the best place to report this problem is in the insiders subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

Here in the forums we can only assist with official / stable builds
    The other option is leave the program and go back to an stable OS and check if the issue persist or not
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Xbox Game Bar clips not picking up my mic input when in discord calls

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

It is possible that the issue is related to Discord's voice settings.
    On the Discord home screen, tap the "User Settings" button (gear icon);
    Select "Voice and Video" and click "Reset Voice Settings";
    Click "OK" and reconnect your microphone to the computer.

Hope I helped and see you soon
Thema:

1. Discord Voice on Xbox - Microphone Issues - Similar Threads - Discord Voice Microphone

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Discord voice chat cutting mic out?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat cutting mic out?: Anyone else having the issue or know the fix for series x/s discord voice auto muting mid sentences? Swapping to the mobile app no issues but on all 5 series X and s consoles I have, discord voice...
  4. Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad: I've tried playing with my friends on other devices and we use discord to call, recently ive been trying to vc on discord with them but they keep telling me the mic quality is much worse. I don't...
  5. Connecting Discord for Voice Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting Discord for Voice Chat: I don’t know if I’ve put it under the right category and I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but I am having trouble connecting my discord account to my xbox so that I can stream games...
  6. Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.: So I’m tying to talk with my friend and stuff and randomly when I try to join my Xbox is unable to connect to the discord voice channel. I tried restarting my WiFi and unplugging my Xbox and all...
  7. discord voice chat and in-game mic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord voice chat and in-game mic issue: when I'm using discord talking with friends my mic is not muted but when I play overwatch 2 and still in the voice channels that mic in game won't work and I have overwatch mic set to open I can't...
  8. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...
  9. PC and Xbox Discord voice chat issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC and Xbox Discord voice chat issues: My friend is on pc and I am on xbox, when we join a voice channel together in a server, I can hear her but she cant hear me. Any fixes on this issue? 810c2dc1-b863-480f-ab06-f05fde2200cd
  10. Why is my microphone quality on Xbox's Discord voice chatso bad?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my microphone quality on Xbox's Discord voice chatso bad?: I've found that the quality of my microphone while talking in a Discord voice channel on Xbox is significantly worse than it is in a regular Xbox party or when I'm in a Discord voice call on my...