Discord Voice audio not captured in Twitch Stream

Discus and support Discord Voice audio not captured in Twitch Stream in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I used the Xbox report a problem function already, but wanted to check here to see if anyone has any insight for capturing discord audio in twitch... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/clhyatt05, Sep 28, 2022.

1. /u/clhyatt05
    /u/clhyatt05 Guest

I used the Xbox report a problem function already, but wanted to check here to see if anyone has any insight for capturing discord audio in twitch streams like that for party chats. I realize there’s probably some privacy considerations, but wanted to see if there’s a plan in place or timeframe to add the feature.

submitted by /u/clhyatt05
    [link] [comments]

/u/clhyatt05, Sep 28, 2022
  2. DeniqL Win User

is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is no setting to record Discord voice chat. As Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcasted through Xbox live streaming either
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why can't I hear my mic on Xbox captures?

Hi DMS. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Xbox does not include mic audio in captures. You could record the voice on a different device and then add it to the video, or stream your content through Twitch instead.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Twitch stream discord voice

Hello TTMSoma, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your streams.

By default, the Xbox will not stream party chat to Twitch. However, if you'd like to stream your party while you play your best bet would be to stream your play by using a PC with a video card capable of connecting the console (ie. HDMI in connection) and an app such as OBS which is a free streaming app that allows you to control all aspects of your stream
  5. Sheldon Furnell Win User

Game chat audio not included in recordings

Xbox clips don't record voice/game chat currently. You can record the voice on a different device and then add it to your gameplay, or stream the content trough twitch. You can also use a capture card.

But if you don't have any equipment, only the Xbox recording feature will not record the game chat/party voice.
    Hi, so if I stream warzone on twitch it will include enemy and teammates voices also?
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Capture

As others have stated, there is no way to record your audio while using the 'record from now' function.

I stream to mixer and that captures my mics audio, and it's really easy to do too.

The only other alternatives to a capture card is to stream directly from your console to Mixer or Twitch, or use the Xbox App on Windows 10 to stream your console's audio and video to the windows 10 device, then you can use some other software to record,
    or stream. ( I hope that made sense).
Thema:

1. Discord Voice audio not captured in Twitch Stream - Similar Threads - Discord Voice audio

2. Discord voice chat cutting mic out?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat cutting mic out?: Anyone else having the issue or know the fix for series x/s discord voice auto muting mid sentences? Swapping to the mobile app no issues but on all 5 series X and s consoles I have, discord voice...
  3. Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad: I've tried playing with my friends on other devices and we use discord to call, recently ive been trying to vc on discord with them but they keep telling me the mic quality is much worse. I don't...
  4. Connecting Discord for Voice Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting Discord for Voice Chat: I don’t know if I’ve put it under the right category and I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but I am having trouble connecting my discord account to my xbox so that I can stream games...
  5. Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.: So I’m tying to talk with my friend and stuff and randomly when I try to join my Xbox is unable to connect to the discord voice channel. I tried restarting my WiFi and unplugging my Xbox and all...
  6. discord voice chat and in-game mic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord voice chat and in-game mic issue: when I'm using discord talking with friends my mic is not muted but when I play overwatch 2 and still in the voice channels that mic in game won't work and I have overwatch mic set to open I can't...
  7. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...
  8. PC and Xbox Discord voice chat issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC and Xbox Discord voice chat issues: My friend is on pc and I am on xbox, when we join a voice channel together in a server, I can hear her but she cant hear me. Any fixes on this issue? 810c2dc1-b863-480f-ab06-f05fde2200cd
  9. No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat

in XboX Insiders
    No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat: I joined the Xbox Insider Hub pretty recently, and can't stream games to Discord Channel at all. I am a Discord Nitro subscriber as well, and the option won't come up. I cannot seem to find a fix...
  10. Splitscreen Discord Voice Chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Splitscreen Discord Voice Chat?: I've been trying to play Minecraft with my friend on PS5, sadly there is no native voice chat function in game, so we are using Discord. My girlfriend and I usually play splitscreen, but for some...