Discord transfers to Xbox, but the voice chat itself does not work.

Discus and support Discord transfers to Xbox, but the voice chat itself does not work. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Discord transfers to Xbox, however, I am unable to talk, or hear, and I am continuously told that no mic has been detected and I cannot see who is on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ALMIGHTY_BUGABOO_GOD, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Discord transfers to Xbox, but the voice chat itself does not work.

Discord transfers to Xbox, however, I am unable to talk, or hear, and I am continuously told that no mic has been detected and I cannot see who is on call.

submitted by /u/ALMIGHTY_BUGABOO_GOD
    [link] [comments]

/u/ALMIGHTY_BUGABOO_GOD, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Rostom L Win User

People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

Hi there! I will do my best to help.

When did this issue start to occur?
    Is this the first time you're trying to use Discord voice on Xbox console?
    Did you make sure that you transferred the voice correctly? Please note that switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You'll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

Kindly check the link below for more information and steps regarding Discord. There's a complete guide there on how to transfer your voice chat to your console.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...

Best regards,
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

My discord wont work on xbox

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Fix: Relink everything
    Another possible solution to fix the XBOX voice Chat not working/transferring with Discord is to try to unlink accounts in Discord app, on Xbox and Xbox app all together, then link my Xbox account using the Discord app. Now it should start working on the console.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://www.skylinestudy.com/2023/0...link everything,start working on the console.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. Bad Karma L Win User

Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I click allow for microphone permissions

Just to talk to people on discord in dm's cause the discord feature only does it for server VC's not everything else and I was able to voice chat, the main purpose for like 3 years, I was able to voice chat on Microsoft edge browser on xbox one but for some reason yesterday, It broke and Ive tried everything but it just wont let me now
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Troubleshooting with transfer discord voice chat to xbox serise x

I appreciate you trying the steps, _MrBin_. As you know, once you've connected your accounts, you can use Discord voice chat on Xbox. Please also make sure that you are signed in to the Xbox app. If not, you won't be able to use Discord on Xbox.

You can try to turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Then open the Discord app.

Tap the voice chat channel you wish to connect to.

Tap Try voice chat on console! at the bottom of your screen.

Tap Join on Xbox.

Do not tap Join Voice; this will connect to the call via your phone.

Your Xbox app will now open; tap Transfer Voice to complete the process.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox and discord accounts won’t link

You'll need the Xbox app to proceed, on this screen scan the QR to transfer voice chat from your Discord account to your Xbox.

[​IMG]
Thema:

Discord transfers to Xbox, but the voice chat itself does not work.

1. Discord transfers to Xbox, but the voice chat itself does not work. - Similar Threads - Discord transfers voice

2. Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox: Can't get discord audio to transfer to Xbox. Tells me I need to link but relinking does not resolve. Any trouble shooting advice? Tried restarting xbox and internet....
  3. Can’t transfer discord call to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t transfer discord call to xbox: I am unable to transfer the discord call to my Xbox due to black ops 2 being stuck in quick resume (showed quick resume after I played 4 games afterword. I am unable to remove it due to it not...
  4. Discord call transfer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord call transfer: Whenever i try to transfer my Discord call to Xbox via the Xbox app, the app gets stuck in the process and will not let me transfer the call, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Troubleshooting with transfer discord voice chat to xbox serise x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troubleshooting with transfer discord voice chat to xbox serise x: I found multiple questions about discord with xbox, but no answers to help me. I link my xbox account with discord account, then choose via any discord app (windwos or mobile) and transfer voice...
  6. Discord - Whenever I try to transfer my voice to Xbox it just says an error occurred and to...

in XboX Insiders
    Discord - Whenever I try to transfer my voice to Xbox it just says an error occurred and to...: I’ve tried a bunch of times and it just won’t work submitted by /u/ItzDrakeRT [link] [comments]
  7. Discord Won't Transfer Voice to Xbox Anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Won't Transfer Voice to Xbox Anymore: Upon trying to transfer Discord Voice to Xbox, the Xbox app says my console needs an update, but as far as I can tell my system already has the latest update when I check in the System Update...
  8. Discord to xbox transfer failure

in XboX Insiders
    Discord to xbox transfer failure: When i attempt to transfer discord voice chat to my xbox it says my xbox requires an update but the xbox is on the 2208 os version and even says in the party chat section to try discord on xbox so...
  9. Discord beta not allowing to transfer locked vc

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta not allowing to transfer locked vc: I’ve been having an issue with transferring the vc to my Xbox on discord and I’ve made a report via the Xbox and with discord via there support email but no one really seems to know anything about...
  10. Transfer didn’t work for discord to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer didn’t work for discord to Xbox: I have linked my Xbox and discord accounts, however when I click ‘try on Xbox’ it says my console needs to be updated. “Transfer didn’t work. Your console needs an update before it can connect to...