Discord takes too long to recognize my voice

Discus and support Discord takes too long to recognize my voice in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, I have an issue with the Discord App. I can connect and talk with my friends. But sometimes when I speak, they can't hear me or they are just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Snoo92570, Nov 24, 2022.

1. /u/Snoo92570
    /u/Snoo92570 Guest

Hi all, I have an issue with the Discord App. I can connect and talk with my friends. But sometimes when I speak, they can't hear me or they are just hearing the end of my sentence.

I already tried with 2 headphones. Does sb have a fix for that? Do I need some dedicated Xbox Headphones because I tried with wired connection through the controller.

submitted by /u/Snoo92570
    [link] [comments]

/u/Snoo92570, Nov 24, 2022
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Nvidia Experience

Hi, I would recommend you to use discord for voice chat and Obs that records the screen by taking you and your friend to voice. Obviously it's up to you to use it:)
  3. Order Win User

Xbox one x sweepstakes April 2020

mods explained it in the discord. too long to post here. thanks
  4. Smuk777 Win User

My Xbox Game Bar clips get stuck/frozen

from what i saw my xbox game bar was recognizing discord as the game, i just restarted discord and it went back to normal
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

Taking too long to start

Interesting did you try restarting the console?
  6. AussieYoshii Win User

Taking too long to start

Have you checked your internet and connection?
Thema:

1. Discord takes too long to recognize my voice - Similar Threads - Discord takes too

2. beta software discord client bug.

in XboX Insiders
    beta software discord client bug.: The discord client does not stay joined when someone moves you out of one channel into another channel. This issue causes issues with the ability to stay in discord channels. This is a feature...
  3. discord on the new software bug.

in XboX Insiders
    discord on the new software bug.: Good evening. I am in the preview beta program with the new discord attached ti the party function. I have a found a bug with it and the support team on Twitter advised to post it here. The bug is...
  4. My discord will not load on Xbox, how do I get it to load?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord will not load on Xbox, how do I get it to load?: My discord was just working and then I joined on my phone, then all of sudden when I tried to open discord on my Xbox again, it simply won’t load. It’s also saying that my unpn isn’t working so...
  5. Cannot connect to discord chats on Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to discord chats on Xbox one?: Does anyone know any fixes for discord not being able to connect to my chats on Xbox? It transfers from PC or mobile fine but when it pops up on the Xbox it just loads and does nothing. submitted...
  6. Discord on Xbox series X is stuck on the circular loading icon, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on Xbox series X is stuck on the circular loading icon, how do I fix it?: It worked the first few times I used it then randomly it started getting stuck on the loading screen… a7f7722b-cd96-4e72-ab8c-a57899bdee0c
  7. Windows 10 Microphone Quality Severely Degraded in Discord when in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Microphone Quality Severely Degraded in Discord when in Game: I have seen a couple other threads that are experiencing similar issues with no resolution. Within the past couple of weeks, I started having an issue where when I am in certain games (WZ2, Red...
  8. Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.: I am having issues with the Nitro promotional offer on my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate account. When I open the perks section of the mobile app to claim the link. I cannot see it in the perks section....
  9. Xbox failing to link with discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox failing to link with discord: I haven’t had an issue connecting my discord voice chat to my Xbox until today. Whenever I try to link up I get an error in discord that says, “Voice transfer failed: Transfer to console timed...
  10. Unable to claim gift code received from discord for taking part in a promotion.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim gift code received from discord for taking part in a promotion.: Received a Game Pass gift code from discord for having taken part in a promotion. Was unable to claim gift code in xbox app or on website being given two different error reasons as to why....