Discord success but not connecting

Discus and support Discord success but not connecting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Beta here. Had “try discord” on my dashboard, scanned QR code and linked discord to Xbox. Seemed like all was good, kept getting the “Success! Your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/austinsabre, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Discord success but not connecting

Beta here. Had “try discord” on my dashboard, scanned QR code and linked discord to Xbox. Seemed like all was good, kept getting the “Success! Your console is now connected to the discord voice channel” in the Xbox app but then over in my discord app it just said “Connecting on Xbox” for about 10 seconds and then it would go away as if it failed

So I saw some people say if you already had your accounts linked prior, you should unlink and relink. Now that I have done that, there is no longer an option to “connect to Xbox (beta)” when I’m in a discord voice channel. What do?

submitted by /u/austinsabre
    [link] [comments]

/u/austinsabre, Jul 30, 2022
  2. BowenB23 Win User

Best way to build a friend / follower base?

I have found some success in Discord servers surrounding common interests. I am moreso looking for connections though rather than follow counts.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?

Hi Viper3921. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that you're unable to link Discord, are other services linking to your account successful?

I'd recommend contacting Discord Support as the account connection is made on their end: https://support.discord.com/hc/requests/new

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

My discord will not relink

Hi RDRE. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that you're unable to link Discord, are other services linking to your account successful?

I'd recommend contacting Discord Support as the account connection is made on their end: https://support.discord.com/hc/requests/new

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox “relink account “ error

Hi Jakepollack. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why wont my discord work

Hi SolisZero. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'd recommend contacting Discord Support for further help, as the account connection is made on their end: https://support.discord.com/hc/requests/new

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

Discord success but not connecting

1. Discord success but not connecting - Similar Threads - Discord success connecting

2. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  3. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  4. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  5. Discord voice chat cutting mic out?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat cutting mic out?: Anyone else having the issue or know the fix for series x/s discord voice auto muting mid sentences? Swapping to the mobile app no issues but on all 5 series X and s consoles I have, discord voice...
  6. Streaming on Discord through Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on Discord through Xbox: Has anyone else been having problems with streaming on discord through Xbox? My friends can't see my stream even though I am streaming. submitted by /u/UNT1TLED808 [link] [comments]
  7. ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...: im able to login to my account and everything but once it says to close the tab and continue in discord it doesnt work. i even tried reseting everything. 65c88d1f-a774-4795-9440-8f6dc5c52c10
  8. Discord muted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord muted: Ive been trying to use the discord app on the xbox and i can hear people just fine is just that ive been muted and it wouldn't unmute, P.S....Ive tested the mic on in-chats and it works....
  9. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  10. discord issues, sound krisp/no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord issues, sound krisp/no sound: After i launch discord,every thing was fine, after few second, the sound like (PTS) or when somebody leave (basically every discord built-in sound) it just become krisp then later no sound, this...