Discord saying everyone is offline when transfered to xbox

Discus and support Discord saying everyone is offline when transfered to xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I use discord on Xbox, it says that everyone has went offline for no apparent reason. Is this a known thing and is it getting looked into?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xXQUICKSC0PERXx, Oct 22, 2022.

1. Discord saying everyone is offline when transfered to xbox

Every time I use discord on Xbox, it says that everyone has went offline for no apparent reason. Is this a known thing and is it getting looked into? Or am I the only one experiencing this?

submitted by /u/xXQUICKSC0PERXx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xXQUICKSC0PERXx, Oct 22, 2022
  2. JavedMulani Win User

Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no agree button so i cant connect xbox

On discord when It says "Xbox wants to acess your discord account, it doesnt have any button that says agree or authorize
  3. THEORYZownz Win User

License transfer problem

No it doesn't say assigned to another console I redowload it a few times after the transfer but still says trial when offline
  4. Civiks-005F7F47-E8B4 Win User

Digital Rights Management

I understand that. Use the transfer kit to transfer date while offline. You cannot transfer licences when not connected to Xbox LIVE.
  5. TemplarRenegade Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

I am having the same issue. Using the discord chat through Xbox had been fine up until about 2 weeks ago and now I'll have my discord routing through my Xbox and randomly from 2mins to 30mins in a channel (usually shorter than longer) I will get kicked without notice but it still shows me in the discord channel on the discord app. I have tried to rule things out by doing the following.

- Use discord mobile to see if It is an issue with Xbox or mobile app. Using discord mobile app and discord PC app does not kick me, only when transferring voice to Xbox.

- Transfer voice to Xbox from PC app instead of mobile. Issue still happens no matter where I transfer voice from which makes me think it is an issue in the Xbox API.

- Reset Xbox. After resting my Xbox I am still getting the issue.

- Reinstalling Discord app. I am still having the issue after reinstalling mobile app.

- Unlink/Relink Xbox and Discord. I am still having the issue after relinking.

I am an avid Destiny 2 player so I am usually always playing that when this has been happening so I will be trying a different game and see if I get kicked to rule out game conflict causing the issue, but after that I am at a loss, it must be something with a recent update causing the problem and it is getting really annoying.
  6. Rostom L Win User

People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

Hi there! I will do my best to help.

When did this issue start to occur?
    Is this the first time you're trying to use Discord voice on Xbox console?
    Did you make sure that you transferred the voice correctly? Please note that switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You'll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

Kindly check the link below for more information and steps regarding Discord. There's a complete guide there on how to transfer your voice chat to your console.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...

Best regards,
Thema:

Discord saying everyone is offline when transfered to xbox

1. Discord saying everyone is offline when transfered to xbox - Similar Threads - Discord saying everyone

2. Xbox is saying I’m muted on discord but not any other device

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox is saying I’m muted on discord but not any other device: I've been using discord on xbox and for whatever reason it says I'm muted while in a call but everyone can hear me just fine, but i can get rid of the muted sign and my voice doesn't appear on the...
  3. Why is my xbox saying to relink my discord account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my xbox saying to relink my discord account?: Why is my xbox saying to relink my discord account. I have tried to relink it but it sends me back to the linked accounts page and asks me to relink again aa3fc12f-ec8e-431f-908a-c575de0833ef
  4. It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times: It's says I need to relink my discord account after I've done it multiple times c45f190f-c5df-4263-b1d7-7e1d5debdbf5
  5. When I connect my discord to my Xbox it says it has been connected but in the setting it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I connect my discord to my Xbox it says it has been connected but in the setting it...: My twitch is liked perfectly fine but my discord keeps saying relink account, I’ve tried just about every way to link it and they all work, thinking about selling my Xbox if this keeps happening...
  6. It won't let me re link my discord when l do it still say re link

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me re link my discord when l do it still say re link: I try re link it over and over it never works 96a9fce7-c821-4eb2-a338-5f0b02bca2ed
  7. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  8. Xbox saying I need to relink my discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox saying I need to relink my discord: Hi, recently I’ve been using discord on Xbox quite a bit but for some reason it has has repeatedly told me to relink my account and sometimes it worked but now tonight I have relinked my account...
  9. So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...: It’s just says to relink my account but when I go to relink it it says it link and everything but when I click on discord it says I need to relink it agn b4372920-acc7-4281-93c3-f4cd15a03e05
  10. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...