Discord Relink Error on Account Linked social accounts

Discus and support Discord Relink Error on Account Linked social accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there! So I have an error coming up when I link my discord that asks me to relink it, I know recently it's been introduced that Discord comms can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Unicorn Chick, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Discord Relink Error on Account Linked social accounts

Hi there!

So I have an error coming up when I link my discord that asks me to relink it, I know recently it's been introduced that Discord comms can be heard through xbox party chat. Has anyone had this error message pop up and had issues clicking the 'join xbox party chat' in Discord where it freezes? I've tried everything from reconnecting both platforms and same issue.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Unicorn Chick, Sep 13, 2022
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Xavier. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

There seem to be multiple reports about it already. Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up Manual DNS settings on your console.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Kindly check if the same issue persists after setting it to appear online.
  3. Влад Ивано Win User

Actually i ain't roger what you text😁
  4. Unicorn Chick Win User

Hey Josef,

Thanks for getting back to me! Early morning for me so going good so far. Hope your day is good too.

I believe I'm on the OS version. I just checked my system console info. I'll try and unlink it from my discord app.
  5. unicornchick Win User

Damn. Maybe it's a bug. I managed to get it to link once then it errored again.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm good as well, thanks for asking!
    And got it, please let me know how it goes

That should do the trick
Thema:

1. Discord Relink Error on Account Linked social accounts - Similar Threads - Discord Relink Error

2. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord: I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even...
  3. Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox: Send support this message...
  4. My Xbox won’t relink my discord account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox won’t relink my discord account: Whenever I try to join a discord call on Xbox it keeps on telling me I need to relink it and when I do relink it it just tells me to do it again. I tried everything unlinking and linking discord...
  5. Relinking discord account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relinking discord account.: When trying to access my discord channels through Xbox it said I needed to relink my account and brought me to settings. I relinked my account several times. When it didn’t work I unlinked and...
  6. How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?: I just booted up my Xbox Series X to play some games and I went to use discord but it said that I had to relink my account. So I went to the settings to relink the account, but it still wants me...
  7. Relink Discord to Xbox account error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Relink Discord to Xbox account error: Every time I try to do anything related to discord, it doesn't let me and comes up with the message "You will need to relink your Discord and Xbox accounts to continue", but whenever I try to do...
  8. How do I fix relink discord error

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix relink discord error: hello, today i got online and was ready to play with some of my friends but my discord said i had to relink my account and i tried to but it didn't work just kept saying i had to relink wasn't...
  9. discord relink error

in XBoX on Windows
    discord relink error: i have tried to do it via the discord app it says it's linked but on my xbox settings i relink it and it doesn't work HELP PLEASE cf100a0f-53a9-414c-9117-a40e8984f81a
  10. Discord Relink Error on Account Linked social accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord Relink Error on Account Linked social accounts: Every time i try joining a disocrd call via Xbox or my phone Its says, You need to link accounts again. The problem is that I go to settings I try to relink account and I tried on my xbox and my...