Discord recommendations/suggestions

Discus and support Discord recommendations/suggestions in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Add noise reduction to discord I love this new feature and I feel like it would be great on discord. submitted by /u/TixxrzOnXboz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TixxrzOnXboz, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Discord recommendations/suggestions

Add noise reduction to discord I love this new feature and I feel like it would be great on discord.

submitted by /u/TixxrzOnXboz
    [link] [comments]

/u/TixxrzOnXboz, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise

Hello again, the discord in the console was implemented a short time by Microsoft, I can recommend you some procedures in the console but I do not think that is the case, which I suggest is to wait for Microsoft to improve the discord in the console.
  3. Pandy Yato Win User

Just Won Wolfenstein Youngblood on Xbox Ambassadors Sweepstakes - Coop Anyone?

Congratulations and I recommend posting in the LFG channel on our Discord.
  4. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

XBOX PC BETA ERROR (New, please help!)

Hi again,

It is a pity but I recommend then on the discord server of the developer to ask for further help.
  6. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Fortnite Custom matches

I recommend you make the invitation in the Discord or in your case create a game group in xbox
Thema:

Discord recommendations/suggestions

1. Discord recommendations/suggestions - Similar Threads - Discord recommendations suggestions

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  5. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  6. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
  7. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  8. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  9. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]
  10. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...