Discord party chat disappeared and no more in game party audio

Discus and support Discord party chat disappeared and no more in game party audio in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So last night I tried out the Discord party chat and it worked a treat! However today I have turned on the Xbox and the option to try out the discord... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/M-82, Sep 15, 2022.

1. /u/M-82
    /u/M-82 Guest

So last night I tried out the Discord party chat and it worked a treat! However today I have turned on the Xbox and the option to try out the discord party chat has disappeared and I can also no longer hear in game party chat. Whats going on here?

submitted by /u/M-82
    [link] [comments]

/u/M-82, Sep 15, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and to the Xbox Wireless Headset?

no burden, they can install discord on their phones and you can all live chat in your own free discord server, it basically works the same way as whatsapp group calling, all you have to do is push your audio from your disord to the stream. plus the audio quality on discord is a thousand times better than in game party or xbox live party chats.
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app

Honestly the best option here for separating the audio would be Discord (or another 3rd party chat program) and I'm quite surprised that you say the audio on there isn't as good as Xbox because from my experience audio in Discord is much better. You may
    want to check your settings in Discord and make sure it's all good there.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

The discord icon doesn't show up

If you've already performed all the steps provided here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc..., I would suggest you contact Discord team for further steps here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/n...

Things to keep in mind:

- Features typically found in Xbox party chat are not supported in Discord voice channels, such as Invite everyone to game, Join game, Switch to game chat, Party overlay, View profile card, and more.

- You can’t mix Discord friends with Xbox friends. A Discord voice channel will contain Discord friends, while Xbox party chat will contain Xbox friends.

- Switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You’ll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

- Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcast through Xbox live streaming.

- Discord is not available in all countries/regions.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Zenosos Win User

Audio capture

the only way this would be possible is one of two solutions you connect your party through the Xbox app on your pc and talk through the pc on either Xbox party or discord voice chat. There is no way of doing it any other way, however. due to the party
    chat being on a different channel on the Xbox to the audio of the game on the Xbox. Or you can stream through the Xbox to pick up the party chat this way but you won't be able to use Obs.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

le son de la manette xbox [Mod Translation - the sound of the xbox controller]

Hey Darkxeon

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

Could you, please, elaborate a bit more on specifically what audio are you unable to hear when you have your headset connected to your controller? Game audio or Party chat audio?

If this pertains to Party chat audio, then I recommend that you take a look at

this
    article as it covers different troubleshooting techniques for diffrent scenarios reguarding party chat.

Keep in mind that certain headsets, if not equipped with a stereo feature, only support one type of chat, that is usually Party chat.

I hope this is of some use to you.
Thema:

1. Discord party chat disappeared and no more in game party audio - Similar Threads - Discord party chat

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  5. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  6. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
  7. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  8. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox parties and Discord calls (on the console) not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox parties and Discord calls (on the console) not working: Party chat will not work. The Connecting notification appears indefinitely and I cannot hear my friends nor can they hear me. Additionally, Discord calls will not work on my Xbox either. All...
  10. My Astro A40 mic works in discord, but when I go into Xbox party it says “we can’t find...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Astro A40 mic works in discord, but when I go into Xbox party it says “we can’t find...: I have an Xbox one S. I’m not sure why the mic works in discord, but not in the Xbox party. I don’t change anything when I switch, my mic isn’t muted but when I go to an Xbox party others can’t...