Discord Option Not Showing in Parties

Discus and support Discord Option Not Showing in Parties in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The option to connect to Discord through the party on my Xbox is gone. I unlinked and relinked them and it says everything is good but when I hit... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheYoungSimba96, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Discord Option Not Showing in Parties

The option to connect to Discord through the party on my Xbox is gone. I unlinked and relinked them and it says everything is good but when I hit transfer on my Discord app it just takes me to signin again. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/TheYoungSimba96
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheYoungSimba96, Sep 13, 2022
  2. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  3. MAFS_81 Win User

How can I enable Discord on my teenage son's Xbox X?

Hi, thanks for your suggestions. Yes, I've done all of those things. To be more specific, what I think I'm needing, and currently missing, is the Discord option in the friends/party chat menu.

I have created his Discord account and, using the Discord website, linked it with his Xbox account but it's not showing on the Xbox itself.

Thanks again
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app

Honestly the best option here for separating the audio would be Discord (or another 3rd party chat program) and I'm quite surprised that you say the audio on there isn't as good as Xbox because from my experience audio in Discord is much better. You may
    want to check your settings in Discord and make sure it's all good there.
  5. Luc1purg3 Win User

Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard

I myself have had this same issue. If all parties were in an xbox live party the stream would be able to hear them. The other options to allow it is that some people use an el gato or discord while streaming. It is a frustrating experience that hopefully
    will be resolved better one day.
  6. MyPoint1 Win User

my account was hacked

and would u mind getting in a xbox party or discord so u can explain farther?

my discord is VisReborn#6466
Thema:

Discord Option Not Showing in Parties

1. Discord Option Not Showing in Parties - Similar Threads - Discord Option Showing

2. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  3. No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat

in XboX Insiders
    No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat: I joined the Xbox Insider Hub pretty recently, and can't stream games to Discord Channel at all. I am a Discord Nitro subscriber as well, and the option won't come up. I cannot seem to find a fix...
  4. Discord streaming option not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Discord streaming option not showing up: I am on the delta ring and the option for discord streaming isnt there but in the discord section says “talk and stream”, does anyone know how to fix this? I have already reset a couple times too...
  5. How do I access the Discord screen share option?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I access the Discord screen share option?: I opted in for the update previews but nothing changed. I checked my system's updates but it says it's completely up to date yet I'm still missing that option. Can someone please help me figure...
  6. I have no discord option in parties and chats after November 16th 2022 update…..why???

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no discord option in parties and chats after November 16th 2022 update…..why???: Have updated Xbox and no discord availability in parties and chat section….why???? b090c2f3-3b80-4767-8c0e-6620ab08eb2a
  7. The "join party" option is greyed out on my xbox, and I can't join discord calls either on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The "join party" option is greyed out on my xbox, and I can't join discord calls either on...: The "join party" button is greyed out, i can't accept or send invites, and i can't join discord calls either. Please help. 45c385ce-35ef-49c5-a158-0c0a0fc8993d
  8. Discord wont give me the option to connect Xbox to the server

in XboX Insiders
    Discord wont give me the option to connect Xbox to the server: It usually has a button saying to connect but it isn’t there anymore and I also linked both apps to my account submitted by /u/DeathRider93 [link] [comments]
  9. Is discord still limited I don't have the option to link it

in XboX Insiders
    Is discord still limited I don't have the option to link it: When I go to party and chats the discord link should be right under "chat requests" but it isn't there for me. Any idea why it isn't there for me? I don't have alpha software. submitted by...
  10. Used the Discord option once and now it no longer shows up, any idea’s?

in XboX Insiders
    Used the Discord option once and now it no longer shows up, any idea’s?: Signed up for the update preview program and joined the Delta group. Tried Discord and everything went smoothly but once I disconnected from the call the option to use it hasn’t reappeared since....