Discord on Xbox - Release Dates to the Public and/or Delta Ring?

Discus and support Discord on Xbox - Release Dates to the Public and/or Delta Ring? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any update on the rollout of discord to the general public? Or any farther along the Xbox Insider path? submitted by /u/Disastrous-Tooth-583 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Disastrous-Tooth-583, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Discord on Xbox - Release Dates to the Public and/or Delta Ring?

Any update on the rollout of discord to the general public? Or any farther along the Xbox Insider path?

submitted by /u/Disastrous-Tooth-583
    [link] [comments]

/u/Disastrous-Tooth-583, Jul 26, 2022
  2. rimakus Win User

Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

I am currently trying Delta ring. I will report here if it helps with crashing in late game.

UPDATE:

I was able to finish the game that was constantly crashing after updating to Delta ring release Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2208.220715-2200) - Xbox Wire

If Omega ring has same fixes, then hopefully everyone will get this fix soon.

I will continue testing with Delta ring with all addons enabled (currently have extra civs disabled) with new game on huge map.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Can we stop the constant updates please!

Instead of leaving the Xbox Insider program as one Ambassador has suggested you can drop down to a lower ring which receives much fewer updates. For example if you are in Beta ring drop down to Delta or Omega. The Omega ring receives the fewest updates,
    usually just before it is released to the general public. This can be managed using the Xbox Insider Hub on your console.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
  5. Admiral Bobbery Win User

UHD Bluray playback - HDR not output correctly

...Appears to be fixed in Delta preview, so hopefully will be out soon for public.
    Thats nice to hear. Maybe I should jump back on the Delta ring. Have been an insider for years now. but haven't been been active since summer. Will report back if i decide to go off the official release version
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Removing games with 0 gamerscore coming soon

It was also released to Beta an Delta rings on 31st October 17
Thema:

Discord on Xbox - Release Dates to the Public and/or Delta Ring?

1. Discord on Xbox - Release Dates to the Public and/or Delta Ring? - Similar Threads - Discord Release Dates

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  5. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  6. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
  7. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  8. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  9. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]
  10. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...