Discord on xbox keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes

Discus and support Discord on xbox keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Discord on xbox keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes. Is anyone else having this issue ? Ive tried reconnecting discord, tried googles dns, factory... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/notvesuvianmetal, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Discord on xbox keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes

Discord on xbox keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes. Is anyone else having this issue ? Ive tried reconnecting discord, tried googles dns, factory reset, nat is also open but it keeps disconnecting me from discord every 5 minutes. This is getting frustrating.

submitted by /u/notvesuvianmetal
    [link] [comments]

/u/notvesuvianmetal, Feb 5, 2023
  2. MaryamoO-034E1FB9-E9 Win User

Disconnecting every 5 minutes

Me tooo same problem ots driving me crazy please help !!
  3. IdLe Skizzy Win User

i have the same problems for 3/4 weeks now. never had any problem and nothing changed. it just started disconnecting for no reason and it *** me off every time i disconnect. i got a new modem new cables everything but nothing worked. i do have open NAT
    and got wired connection but i have problem with both wired or wireless.

does anybody know how to fix this? i have tried all 9 steps on the xbox support page.

Joeri
  4. taidara Win User

Greetings Honor IV!

Appreciate if you could take a minute and answer a few questions so that we can get a better understanding of your network set up. Please read:

forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the bits in bold). If you receive an error code, be sure to include this as well. Thank you!
  5. Honor IV Win User

I tried all that still kicks me off
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there merybellic!

Please go ahead and create your own thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide a tailored support experience. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

Discord on xbox keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes

1. Discord on xbox keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes - Similar Threads - Discord keeps disconnecting

2. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord: I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even...
  3. Discord keeps telling me to relink despite attempts to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord keeps telling me to relink despite attempts to: Ive read through other questions about this on the forums but no matter what nothing seems to work, Ive tried unlinking it both on the xbox itself and through both the xbox and discord apps and...
  4. Why does discord keep telling me to relink my account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does discord keep telling me to relink my account.: For around 2 days I have not been able to use discord on Xbox, I check the server status and they are all running but I’m still have problems, please help. e20de5bc-6fa8-48df-bba9-36ecbbf6e5f5
  5. Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...: It’s just making me do the same thing over and over with no outcome leading towards me using discord on my xbox again. 8aa145d5-0cd1-45c1-80bb-4c7314a33051
  6. My Discord account is linked but it keeps asking me to link again

in XBoX on Windows
    My Discord account is linked but it keeps asking me to link again: The trouble is the title, I linked my Discord account yet it keeps asking me to link again, what should I do? 7fc98705-5edd-4f4a-9d98-20442f10d86a
  7. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  8. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...
  9. Discord keeps disconnecting and not able to connect for a while

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps disconnecting and not able to connect for a while: anyone having an issue where Discord just disconnects you from VC and doesn’t let you join and just tells you “sorry looks like you were disconnected” its been happening a lot lately and this...
  10. Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...: I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use the app. when i try and transfer voice from...