Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option

Discus and support Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; To start things off I love the idea, and initially I had no problems connecting to discord and linking through my Xbox account via QR code. However... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Duran-, Aug 6, 2022.

1. /u/Duran-
    /u/Duran- Guest

To start things off I love the idea, and initially I had no problems connecting to discord and linking through my Xbox account via QR code. However soon after (about a half hour) the option under the “Parties & Chat” tab disappeared and can’t find any work around it. I am on Shell 2208 and other accounts logged into my Xbox still have the option however my account itself does not. After going through the recent Xbox/Discord preview thread it seems others are having this issue. Has anyone found any resolutions for this? I know it’s still in the works so I’m not pressed about it honestly and am super excited for the implementation, I just wish I had more time to enjoy it.

submitted by /u/Duran-
    [link] [comments]

/u/Duran-, Aug 6, 2022
  2. PandalordAH Win User

How do I connect discord and xbox

Enter the "Discord Connections" options and unlink the Xbox account..
    Where do I find options in discord connections?
  3. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I am on Xbox and my discord used to work fine. It recently de-linked and it won't let me link it back.

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Try the procedure again: To connect to Discord through your Xbox console:
    Press the Xbox  button on your controller to open the dashboard.
    Go to Profile & System > Settings > Account > Linked Social Accounts.
    In the Discord tile, select Link.
    Follow the instructions to link your Discord account. If it doesn't work make sure the correct permissions are enabled in Discord to allow the Xbox connection. Make sure you have given Xbox permission to connect to Discord in the Discord app settings. Also make sure that the option "Show status game activities" is turned on.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in.

Hello Mathieu Tallmadge,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to communicate with your friends using Discord on Xbox Series X however, your headset will not work on Discord.

Based on the support article, with the issue you are experiencing you can try to go back to Discord voice channel you joined in Parties & chats, select Options, and then set Noise suppression to On.

For other audio issues while you are in a Discord voice channel, visit the Discord support page for resolution: Discord Voice and Video Troubleshooting Guide.

Learn more here: How to use Discord with Xbox | Xbox Support

We hope that helps!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Nick Jones5 Win User

Can't link my discord with my xbox

Same problem for me. I was in discord on xobox and tried to invite someone to a lobby and it kicked me out and shows an exclamation relink account for discord on my xbox. Discord works fine on phone app and shows that discord is linked to my xbox in my app on phone but I cant use discord on xbox
Thema:

1. Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option - Similar Threads - Discord Common disappearance

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  4. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  5. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
  6. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  7. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  8. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...