discord on the new software bug.

Discus and support discord on the new software bug. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good evening. I am in the preview beta program with the new discord attached ti the party function. I have a found a bug with it and the support team... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ownerofdragons, Dec 4, 2022.

1. discord on the new software bug.

Good evening. I am in the preview beta program with the new discord attached ti the party function. I have a found a bug with it and the support team on Twitter advised to post it here. The bug is as follows. Setup the discord like normal to be able to join a voice chat Join any voice chat. At this point you can talk. If a moderator or streamer moves you then it will disconnect your xbox discord client.

submitted by /u/ownerofdragons
    [link] [comments]

/u/ownerofdragons, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Theisemil96nielsen Win User

Software bugs

My xbox series x is crashing when playing Anny game is started op it freezes after 2 minutes and shuts down can you tell when there will be a fix update for this best regards theis
  3. DANNY BOYHENSHAW Win User

Software bugs

Hi my games keep on crashin on gamepass ultimate i have been intouch about this a few times could someone reply or call me please
  4. DANNY BOYHENSHAW Win User

Software bugs

Hi its a xbox one the games that crash are quantum break wasteland3 and now gears tactics
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Software bugs

One piece of advice, when asking a question to do with games or consoles, give as much information as possible, heck giving too much information is better than not enough.

Ill tell you why this is, you have told us you are experiencing crash, but you didn't tell us:

1: What console

2: What game

3: What sort of crash

Without this information, nobody at all can help you.
  6. UKSTEVO7 Win User

Xbox edge too many redirects fix?

Thanks , but none of them worked. It’s so annoying, it’s a Xbox software bug, there is lot other people asking the same thing on twitter and discord, with no one fixing it yet. So it has to be a Xbox issue without a workaround as norm the online community find a solution. Unless it’s a hard problem
Thema:

discord on the new software bug.

1. discord on the new software bug. - Similar Threads - discord software bug

2. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  3. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  4. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
  5. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  6. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  7. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]
  8. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  9. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  10. Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call: Hello! The Discord voice chat on the Xbox Series X and S as well as PlayStation is glitchy and starts aggressively cutting out specifically only for the console people after about 30-60 minutes of...