Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...

Discus and support Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jeff Jafari Mohamed, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...

I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use the app.

when i try and transfer voice from my laptop or phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried resetting the console, I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets etc.. nothing. Is there a fix as its a really nice addition to the console especially if most of my friends are on Playstation

Could this be a discord side issue? i doubt it cause i can still use the app on my other devices. could be a link issue maybe?
    I could really use some help on this.

Thanks.

:)

Jeff Jafari Mohamed, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Michael Lopez2 Win User

Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Assistance please?

I have the same problem I have two day with out talking with my friend because of that problem
  3. ownerofdragons Win User

Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Assistance please?

This is a related incident https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-xbox-discord-error-wher-it-just/abe0ddd3-bcba-4b20-b86b-f99f70c0f9e1

I believe there is an issue with the discord to xbox connection for some reason. But it won't seem to subside.
  4. Jeff Jafari Mohamed Win User

Hi Onyx

I've tried re-linking and it didn't work, i think i have to factory reset then re-link through the laptop.

The last thing i remember doing when i encountered this issue was when i was trying to transfer voice from my laptop to the Xbox but i had screen share on during that time. so my Xbox probably didn't handle that request and it just disconnected then didn't want to reconnect.

its working fine now after 2 resets and a few re links.

thanks
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Jeff, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the connection.

It's very possible that this could be an issue on the Discord side. Especially since you say you did a factory reset on the console. When you relinked the accounts did you go onto the Discord side into the Settings and have it forget the Xbox connection?

If not give that a try then relink to the Xbox again to see if that helps.
  6. ownerofdragons Win User

I know it's not the network. Everything else works fine and network tests show everything good.
Thema:

Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...

1. Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting... - Similar Threads - Discord working keeps

2. Xbox series X Discord streaming not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Discord streaming not working: I tried to stream my games to a server in Discord through the Xbox series x and everyone who joins dthe stream could hear the audio but couldn't see the game. Said it was just a black screen. Is...
  3. Discord streaming not working on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord streaming not working on Xbox: Hi I was wondering if anyone else had any issues with streaming on Xbox on discord. And if anyone had any solutions. submitted by /u/Yaboipedro24 [link] [comments]
  4. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  5. why wont my discord work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my discord work?: I just got on for the day and wanted to jump into a discord call, but i get a prompt that tells me I have to relink my account and Ive done so multiple times and it wont work it'll just tell me to...
  6. Discord linking not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord linking not working: I'm unable to use discord on xbox. It constantly says "You need to link accounts again" I've unlinked and relinked the account multiple times. Uninstalled the discord app from my phone, xbox app,...
  7. Discord and Xbox won’t work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord and Xbox won’t work: My Xbox and discord was connected and working fine and then it randomly stopped working and I’ve linked it unlinked it and linked it again. I did all the steps I restarted my Xbox and everything....
  8. Why wont my discord work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my discord work: My Discord isn't connecting to my Xbox saying I need to connect when I am and it keeps saying relink accounts so I do and it still doesn't work 458a6a49-3787-4895-884e-31c5c5612cc0
  9. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  10. Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...: I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use the app. when i try and transfer voice from...