Discord not transferring to xbox

Discus and support Discord not transferring to xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My discord with xbox was working two nights ago, now doesnt transfer. Tried unlinking, relinking, deleting apps, on/off switch. Nothing works. All up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/the_neanderthal1871, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Discord not transferring to xbox

My discord with xbox was working two nights ago, now doesnt transfer. Tried unlinking, relinking, deleting apps, on/off switch. Nothing works. All up to date apps.

submitted by /u/the_neanderthal1871
    [link] [comments]

/u/the_neanderthal1871, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Xbox and discord accounts won’t link

On your discord mobile app kindly hop into any channel/server/friends and then you'll have an option "Transfer to Xbox"
  3. Rostom L Win User

People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

Hi there! I will do my best to help.

When did this issue start to occur?
    Is this the first time you're trying to use Discord voice on Xbox console?
    Did you make sure that you transferred the voice correctly? Please note that switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You'll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

Kindly check the link below for more information and steps regarding Discord. There's a complete guide there on how to transfer your voice chat to your console.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...

Best regards,
  4. TemplarRenegade Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

I am having the same issue. Using the discord chat through Xbox had been fine up until about 2 weeks ago and now I'll have my discord routing through my Xbox and randomly from 2mins to 30mins in a channel (usually shorter than longer) I will get kicked without notice but it still shows me in the discord channel on the discord app. I have tried to rule things out by doing the following.

- Use discord mobile to see if It is an issue with Xbox or mobile app. Using discord mobile app and discord PC app does not kick me, only when transferring voice to Xbox.

- Transfer voice to Xbox from PC app instead of mobile. Issue still happens no matter where I transfer voice from which makes me think it is an issue in the Xbox API.

- Reset Xbox. After resting my Xbox I am still getting the issue.

- Reinstalling Discord app. I am still having the issue after reinstalling mobile app.

- Unlink/Relink Xbox and Discord. I am still having the issue after relinking.

I am an avid Destiny 2 player so I am usually always playing that when this has been happening so I will be trying a different game and see if I get kicked to rule out game conflict causing the issue, but after that I am at a loss, it must be something with a recent update causing the problem and it is getting really annoying.
  5. Jesse_Dylan Win User

Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise

Hi—

My NAT is open, and my Xbox is connected to my router directly with a network cable. Like I said, this issue doesn’t occur with Xbox voice chat, only when I join a discord channel on Xbox, either via transferring it or joining directly from the Xbox discord menu. None of my other friends have this issue, as they’re on pc and connected to discord directly. I can also connect to discord on my phone and use my phone mic and don’t have that issue, despite that being wifi.

Thus, it seems to be the discord on Xbox system, which is extremely disappointing.
  6. KiloRamhardt Win User

Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

Hello! I know this is.. several months in the future, but I'm having the identical problem to this. My Xbox is repeatedly telling me I need to "relink" my account. Discord thinks everything is perfectly fine, it's only having issues when I try to transfer it to Xbox. I've relinked my account through the prompt, manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the Xbox, and I've even manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the discord app. Any suggestions? - as this is very frustrating to deal with.
Thema:

Discord not transferring to xbox

1. Discord not transferring to xbox - Similar Threads - Discord transferring

2. Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox: Can't get discord audio to transfer to Xbox. Tells me I need to link but relinking does not resolve. Any trouble shooting advice? Tried restarting xbox and internet....
  3. Can’t transfer discord call to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t transfer discord call to xbox: I am unable to transfer the discord call to my Xbox due to black ops 2 being stuck in quick resume (showed quick resume after I played 4 games afterword. I am unable to remove it due to it not...
  4. Discord call transfer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord call transfer: Whenever i try to transfer my Discord call to Xbox via the Xbox app, the app gets stuck in the process and will not let me transfer the call, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Troubleshooting with transfer discord voice chat to xbox serise x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troubleshooting with transfer discord voice chat to xbox serise x: I found multiple questions about discord with xbox, but no answers to help me. I link my xbox account with discord account, then choose via any discord app (windwos or mobile) and transfer voice...
  6. Discord - Whenever I try to transfer my voice to Xbox it just says an error occurred and to...

in XboX Insiders
    Discord - Whenever I try to transfer my voice to Xbox it just says an error occurred and to...: I’ve tried a bunch of times and it just won’t work submitted by /u/ItzDrakeRT [link] [comments]
  7. Discord Won't Transfer Voice to Xbox Anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Won't Transfer Voice to Xbox Anymore: Upon trying to transfer Discord Voice to Xbox, the Xbox app says my console needs an update, but as far as I can tell my system already has the latest update when I check in the System Update...
  8. Discord to xbox transfer failure

in XboX Insiders
    Discord to xbox transfer failure: When i attempt to transfer discord voice chat to my xbox it says my xbox requires an update but the xbox is on the 2208 os version and even says in the party chat section to try discord on xbox so...
  9. Discord beta not allowing to transfer locked vc

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta not allowing to transfer locked vc: I’ve been having an issue with transferring the vc to my Xbox on discord and I’ve made a report via the Xbox and with discord via there support email but no one really seems to know anything about...
  10. Transfer didn’t work for discord to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer didn’t work for discord to Xbox: I have linked my Xbox and discord accounts, however when I click ‘try on Xbox’ it says my console needs to be updated. “Transfer didn’t work. Your console needs an update before it can connect to...