Discord not loading on Xbox for party chat

Discus and support Discord not loading on Xbox for party chat in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently when trying to connect a voice channel to Xbox, the party pop up just sits on loading screen and never actually joins the voice chat. I’ve... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ipwn4mom, Nov 27, 2022.

1. /u/Ipwn4mom
    /u/Ipwn4mom Guest

Recently when trying to connect a voice channel to Xbox, the party pop up just sits on loading screen and never actually joins the voice chat. I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting my account and still just sits on loading circle.

Any help?

submitted by /u/Ipwn4mom
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ipwn4mom, Nov 27, 2022
  2. xNikolex Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

I use discord on my phone and pc but use party chat whilst on xbox.

Discord would be handy however mostly everyone i speak to on there has an xbox.
  3. Rishabh0067 Win User

help me i cant download minecraft launcher .

4. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Party Chat Mic Quality?

because xbox party chat on pc is garbage quality compared to discord and all the others available.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and to the Xbox Wireless Headset?

no burden, they can install discord on their phones and you can all live chat in your own free discord server, it basically works the same way as whatsapp group calling, all you have to do is push your audio from your disord to the stream. plus the audio quality on discord is a thousand times better than in game party or xbox live party chats.
Thema:

1. Discord not loading on Xbox for party chat - Similar Threads - Discord loading party

2. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  3. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  4. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  5. Discord voice chat cutting mic out?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat cutting mic out?: Anyone else having the issue or know the fix for series x/s discord voice auto muting mid sentences? Swapping to the mobile app no issues but on all 5 series X and s consoles I have, discord voice...
  6. Streaming on Discord through Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on Discord through Xbox: Has anyone else been having problems with streaming on discord through Xbox? My friends can't see my stream even though I am streaming. submitted by /u/UNT1TLED808 [link] [comments]
  7. ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...: im able to login to my account and everything but once it says to close the tab and continue in discord it doesnt work. i even tried reseting everything. 65c88d1f-a774-4795-9440-8f6dc5c52c10
  8. Discord muted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord muted: Ive been trying to use the discord app on the xbox and i can hear people just fine is just that ive been muted and it wouldn't unmute, P.S....Ive tested the mic on in-chats and it works....
  9. So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...: It’s just says to relink my account but when I go to relink it it says it link and everything but when I click on discord it says I need to relink it agn b4372920-acc7-4281-93c3-f4cd15a03e05
  10. My discord will not load on Xbox, how do I get it to load?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord will not load on Xbox, how do I get it to load?: My discord was just working and then I joined on my phone, then all of sudden when I tried to open discord on my Xbox again, it simply won’t load. It’s also saying that my unpn isn’t working so...