Discord Nitro does not appear

Discus and support Discord Nitro does not appear in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw on twitter that the discord extended its 3 month nitro promotion until 2021, I created an account on xbox, I bought the ultimate gamepass, I went... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by luulsz, Nov 23, 2020.

1. luulsz
    luulsz Guest

I saw on twitter that the discord extended its 3 month nitro promotion until 2021, I created an account on xbox, I bought the ultimate gamepass, I went on advantages but the nitro discord didn't appear, Discord Nitro does not appear :(

:)

luulsz, Nov 23, 2020
  2. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working

For Discord nitro you need to be a new user, then you must log in to your discord account and a message will appear at the top that you have obtained a reward.
  3. X_Rewritten. Win User

I lost my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition after migrating my minecraft java account to microsoft.

It doesn't appear there, only some gamepass coupons that i claimed from discord nitro offer
  4. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  5. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

nitro discord does not appear in the perks tab

Hello Marvin,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro
    . Also, when joining now, you will only get the most recent perks. Any perks from previous months will not be available since you just joined.

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

If you have never had these you can request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

As there is nothing more we can do here on the forums, I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Discord Nitro does not appear - Similar Threads - Discord Nitro does

2. Nitro discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitro discord: hey, this question has probally already been asked but i have an x box game pass ultimate abonnement and i have reclaim 3 mont discord nitro, if I refund my game pass, will I lost my nitro or will...
  3. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  4. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...: hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ? and i want to get these 2 months for my lol...
  5. Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.: I am having issues with the Nitro promotional offer on my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate account. When I open the perks section of the mobile app to claim the link. I cannot see it in the perks section....
  6. buenas el otro dia reclame un codigo de discord nitro de xbox game pass por 2 meses y...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buenas el otro dia reclame un codigo de discord nitro de xbox game pass por 2 meses y...: [img] this is. 8842d76d-1183-4648-ae68-c62701cf8fdd
  7. The code in discord nitro is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    The code in discord nitro is not working: When I try to enter the xbox ultimate gamepass code that comes with discord nitro, it gives an error, it says try to enter on these sites, I enter and try, but it doesn't work, the same error, no...
  8. discord nitro xbax game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    discord nitro xbax game pass: Hello, I bought nitro from discord and it is said that I can't get xbox game pass code because I can't meet the requirements, but I've had game pass before, but I've never bought a game pass...
  9. Discord Nitro xbox game pass ultimate not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord Nitro xbox game pass ultimate not working.: When i press the claim button it just says Oh no! Seems like something's gone wrong. Sorry about that. I dont understand why 5f29dd9b-fdca-42ff-a683-82714cf66a99
  10. Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I got the discord nitro perk from game pass ultimate and I keep getting the error "This site can’t provide a secure connection" whenever I click redeem online. I have tried to redeem on the Xbox,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. discord nitro not showing up