Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Discus and support Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Olá, comprei esses dias o Game Pass no PC lá por 1 real se não me engano, e descobri que eu posso pegar 3 meses de Discord Nitro, mas como eu... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hopz9187, Dec 24, 2019.

1. hopz9187
    hopz9187 Guest

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Olá, comprei esses dias o Game Pass no PC lá por 1 real se não me engano, e descobri que eu posso pegar 3 meses de Discord Nitro, mas como eu resgataria esse código, podem me ajudar? Obrigado!

[Translation - Hello, I bought the PC Game Pass these days for 1 real if I'm not mistaken, and found that I can get 3 months of Discord Nitro, but how would I redeem this code, can you help me? Thanks!]

:)

hopz9187, Dec 24, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  3. Emerson Pedrotti Win User

Assinatura Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta)[Xbox Game Pass Subscription (PC Beta)]

Conseguiu resgatar o EA e o discord nitro?

Náo tenho Xbox, e nao achei como resgatar no PC.

-[Translation - Could you rescue EA and discord nitro?

I don't have an Xbox, and I didn't find a way to redeem it on my PC.]
  4. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  5. Kevin Bourckhardt Mo Win User

Estou com problemas para resgatar as vantagens do Game Pass ultimate

Estou com problemas para resgatar as vantagens (qualquer vantagem, não especificamente a do discord nitro) no computador e não possuo um console XBOX para tentar um método alternativo de resgate via console.
  6. Shieldlady1 Win User

Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access

Moro no Brasil e também não estou conseguindo resgatar o discord nitro.
Thema:

1. Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.] - Similar Threads - Discord Nitro como

2. Nitro discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitro discord: hey, this question has probally already been asked but i have an x box game pass ultimate abonnement and i have reclaim 3 mont discord nitro, if I refund my game pass, will I lost my nitro or will...
  3. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  4. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...: hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ? and i want to get these 2 months for my lol...
  5. Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.: I am having issues with the Nitro promotional offer on my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate account. When I open the perks section of the mobile app to claim the link. I cannot see it in the perks section....
  6. buenas el otro dia reclame un codigo de discord nitro de xbox game pass por 2 meses y...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buenas el otro dia reclame un codigo de discord nitro de xbox game pass por 2 meses y...: [img] this is. 8842d76d-1183-4648-ae68-c62701cf8fdd
  7. The code in discord nitro is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    The code in discord nitro is not working: When I try to enter the xbox ultimate gamepass code that comes with discord nitro, it gives an error, it says try to enter on these sites, I enter and try, but it doesn't work, the same error, no...
  8. discord nitro xbax game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    discord nitro xbax game pass: Hello, I bought nitro from discord and it is said that I can't get xbox game pass code because I can't meet the requirements, but I've had game pass before, but I've never bought a game pass...
  9. Discord Nitro xbox game pass ultimate not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord Nitro xbox game pass ultimate not working.: When i press the claim button it just says Oh no! Seems like something's gone wrong. Sorry about that. I dont understand why 5f29dd9b-fdca-42ff-a683-82714cf66a99
  10. Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I got the discord nitro perk from game pass ultimate and I keep getting the error "This site can’t provide a secure connection" whenever I click redeem online. I have tried to redeem on the Xbox,...