Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

Discus and support Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So for the past week I have been having issues staying connected on discord though Xbox. I can stay in a voice call for about 30 minutes to maybe an... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Seranex Sama, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Seranex Sama
    Seranex Sama Guest

So for the past week I have been having issues staying connected on discord though Xbox. I can stay in a voice call for about 30 minutes to maybe an hour then I would get disconnected without any notification of me getting disconnected. I messaged discord support and they ran me through their troubleshooting stuff and nothing worked. I’ve also tried different voice calls and other servers I am in and still nothing I tried uninstalling the app from my phone to even changing my dns to see if that would fix something but still nothing seems to fix the issue.

:)

Seranex Sama, Oct 18, 2022
  2. Heather Walker1 Win User

Same for me right now.. just started over the last couple of days..
  3. MF335 Win User

Was this an Xbox systems update or a Discord app update?
  4. XBF-Spartan Win User

Hi Seranex,

Thanks for your reply. Below are the instructions for Reporting a problem on console.

1. Press and hold the Xbox button , and then select Report a problem to launch the Report a Problem app.
    2. Select Report new problem.
    3. If you’re experiencing an audio or video issue, you can provide additional info and diagnostics to your problem report by selecting Reproduce with advanced diagnostics. Otherwise select Continue with standard diagnostics.

Note If you select Reproduce with advanced diagnostics, continue with the instructions that are found in the section “Report a problem with media tracing.”
    4. Choose the most appropriate category and subcategory from each dropdown. If you’re not sure what to choose, make your best guess.
    5. If you have a screenshot or game clip with your issue, ensure that Include screenshot or Include game clip is selected.
    6. You may be prompted to complete your report another way:
      • If you select Use another device, you can use your mobile device to scan the provided QR code and continue from your device. This is helpful if your problem report has a lot of details that typing with the virtual keyboard on console may prove difficult.
      • If you select Continue on console, you can continue through the steps in this section to submit your issue from your Xbox console. You can use a USB keyboard, the Xbox Chatpad, or the Xbox app on your mobile or Windows device to submit the details of your report.

Note If you’re using a virtual assistant such as Cortana or Alexa, bring up the keyboard for each text field, and then press the View button to use voice-to-text.
    7. Enter a short title for your issue.
    8. Enter a description of your issue. Consider the following questions when deciding what details to include:
      • What is the problem or unexpected behavior?
      • What steps did you take to encounter the problem?
      • What additional software, hardware, or accessories were you using when you encountered the problem?
      • Were there any specific error codes or messages you saw when you encountered the problem or behavior? If so, what did it say?
    9. Select Submit. It can take several seconds for your problem report to send.
  5. Seranex Sama Win User

Yeah I just tried that for the fun of it and I was able to stay in the discord call for a few hours so I’m now assuming it’s someone that joins the call
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thema:

1. Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox - Similar Threads - Discord keeps disconnecting

2. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord: I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even...
  4. Discord keeps telling me to relink despite attempts to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord keeps telling me to relink despite attempts to: Ive read through other questions about this on the forums but no matter what nothing seems to work, Ive tried unlinking it both on the xbox itself and through both the xbox and discord apps and...
  5. Why does discord keep telling me to relink my account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does discord keep telling me to relink my account.: For around 2 days I have not been able to use discord on Xbox, I check the server status and they are all running but I’m still have problems, please help. e20de5bc-6fa8-48df-bba9-36ecbbf6e5f5
  6. Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...: It’s just making me do the same thing over and over with no outcome leading towards me using discord on my xbox again. 8aa145d5-0cd1-45c1-80bb-4c7314a33051
  7. My Discord account is linked but it keeps asking me to link again

in XBoX on Windows
    My Discord account is linked but it keeps asking me to link again: The trouble is the title, I linked my Discord account yet it keeps asking me to link again, what should I do? 7fc98705-5edd-4f4a-9d98-20442f10d86a
  8. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  9. Discord keeps disconnecting and not able to connect for a while

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps disconnecting and not able to connect for a while: anyone having an issue where Discord just disconnects you from VC and doesn’t let you join and just tells you “sorry looks like you were disconnected” its been happening a lot lately and this...
  10. Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...: I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use the app. when i try and transfer voice from...