Discord Integration Release Date

Discus and support Discord Integration Release Date in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there a timeline for when this feature will be released to the other previews? There’s probably no other feature that I’ve been wanting or waiting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BloodSugar420, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Discord Integration Release Date

Is there a timeline for when this feature will be released to the other previews?

There’s probably no other feature that I’ve been wanting or waiting for so long now.

submitted by /u/BloodSugar420
    [link] [comments]

/u/BloodSugar420, Jul 26, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Number Suffix

The gamertag update has not been released on the console yet. Once that is released there it should look more like it does on Discord. There hasn't been an official date for that to be released. They've just stated late this year.
  3. BaconisGood53 Win User

Xbox Live's Evolution

I'd love to see discord integrated further and an expansion on the Tournaments feature.
  4. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  5. Koolzkid162 Win User

The New Dashboard?

The Official Release date of the new Xbox 360 Dashboard is Tuesday, December 6th, 2011!

If will include:

Voice integration (Kinect Required)

Bing

[Mod Removed: Incorrect Information]

And much much more!

~,[Mod Removed]
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Subscription End Date

They haven't put an end date on the promotion so I'm not sure how long the current promotion will run. It's been fairly consistent since Ultimate was released last year though. The promotion for the EA, Discord, and Spotify ended at the end of December
    or early January if I remember right. So that is not longer possible.
Thema:

Discord Integration Release Date

1. Discord Integration Release Date - Similar Threads - Discord Integration Release

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  4. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  5. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
  6. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  7. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  8. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...