Discord call transfer

Discus and support Discord call transfer in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Whenever i try to transfer my Discord call to Xbox via the Xbox app, the app gets stuck in the process and will not let me transfer the call, does... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Itz_.mmx, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Itz_.mmx
    Itz_.mmx Guest

Discord call transfer

Whenever i try to transfer my Discord call to Xbox via the Xbox app, the app gets stuck in the process and will not let me transfer the call, does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Itz_.mmx, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Itz_.mmx Win User

Discord call transfer

Hello, thanks for the advice unfortunately that didn't solve the issue.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Discord call transfer

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform the steps below accordingly:

“1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​“

After that, restart your mobile device as well.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Can’t transfer discord call to xbox

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox issue.

Let's refresh the console's system cache and see if this could help.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select System.
    4. Select Console info
    5. Select Reset console.
    6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  5. Rostom L Win User

People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

Hi there! I will do my best to help.

When did this issue start to occur?
    Is this the first time you're trying to use Discord voice on Xbox console?
    Did you make sure that you transferred the voice correctly? Please note that switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You'll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

Kindly check the link below for more information and steps regarding Discord. There's a complete guide there on how to transfer your voice chat to your console.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...

Best regards,
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox and discord accounts won’t link

On your discord mobile app kindly hop into any channel/server/friends and then you'll have an option "Transfer to Xbox"
Thema:

Discord call transfer

1. Discord call transfer - Similar Threads - Discord call transfer

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call: Hello! The Discord voice chat on the Xbox Series X and S as well as PlayStation is glitchy and starts aggressively cutting out specifically only for the console people after about 30-60 minutes of...
  4. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  5. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  6. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...
  7. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  8. The discord x xbox call connection is broken again

in XboX Insiders
    The discord x xbox call connection is broken again: I tured connecting to a call through my xbox to play with buddies and its saying i need to link my account again submitted by /u/Surgo__Sergal [link] [comments]
  9. Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls: I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6 times I'm so frustrated with this too. Why is...
  10. Can’t transfer discord call to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t transfer discord call to xbox: I am unable to transfer the discord call to my Xbox due to black ops 2 being stuck in quick resume (showed quick resume after I played 4 games afterword. I am unable to remove it due to it not...