Discord Audio not including while streaming on twitch through Xbox

Discus and support Discord Audio not including while streaming on twitch through Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has this Been Fixed? submitted by /u/WarStrange5806 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WarStrange5806, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Discord Audio not including while streaming on twitch through Xbox

/u/WarStrange5806, Sep 18, 2023
  2. cason����tay Win User

xbox party chat not working in stream

he is on pc and my audio goes through on his stream fine but his will not go through to my stream and on pc he does not have the option to include his audio. and he uses stream labs for his stream but i stream straight from twitch.
  3. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  4. ​Jamie​ Win User

Twitch Streaming

When you stream through Xbox there is a setting in the twitch app to include party chat. But the party members have to allow their audio to be used. If you have “Party Chat” muted on the broadcast screen (it's in between “Microphone” and “Game”), or won't have the option to include audio.
  5. Himiko ���� Win User

Twitch party audio was turned off, how do I turn it back on?

when i stream on twitch the option to include audio isn’t there.
  6. SgS_x_Viper Win User

Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream

this feature have been added to Mixer, but not sure about Twitch
    Mixer only has a setting to include xbox party chat audio on stream, not game chat audio
Thema:

Discord Audio not including while streaming on twitch through Xbox

1. Discord Audio not including while streaming on twitch through Xbox - Similar Threads - Discord Audio including

2. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  3. Discord voice/audio not working on my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice/audio not working on my xbox: Okay so I've been using discord on my Xbox already for a few months and it's been fine, I haven't made any kind of changes at all then out of nowhere now when I join a VC I can't talk and can't...
  4. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...
  5. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  6. Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?: No sounds from Discord VC is played on TV speakers. The chat overlay shows that sound is being played, and all sound goes through when a headset is attached, but if no headset is attached it just...
  7. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  8. Discord audio not appearing in recordings?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord audio not appearing in recordings?: anytime I attempt to record or stream to send footage to my friend no audio from our discord vc goes into my recording, is it meant to be like that? if so will it be added in the future?...
  9. why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear: When I start xbox I cant hear a thing besides discord party I tries reseting console and controller but id doesnt work. help. Aslo I am using wired headset. 5ca6bc9c-6caa-4adc-b14e-95f5848cfcd9
  10. Xbox Twitch Chat Audio from Discord

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Twitch Chat Audio from Discord: So I'm a Twitch Streamer who streams directly from my Xbox Series X (PC old, needs a new one) and I go live with Twitch integration where I can happily stream party chat audio. If I want to use a...