Discord and Xbox Relink Doesn't Work

Discus and support Discord and Xbox Relink Doesn't Work in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I tried everything to relinking it on both apps and on the console. Nothing is working it keeps telling me to relink in order to do Voice Chat on Xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Aurora, May 5, 2023.

1. Aurora
    Aurora Guest

I tried everything to relinking it on both apps and on the console. Nothing is working it keeps telling me to relink in order to do Voice Chat on Xbox. I've tried both Xbox apps Stable and Beta. I need a solution please or is this just a bug that hasn't been fixed?

Nothing has worked me so far I haven't found a video that helps with my situation nor a question about this topic in the help section.

:)

Aurora, May 5, 2023
  2. Vill Nye Win User

Re linking discord to xbox

Same. Linked xbox and discord profiles for months and then trying to connect to discord voice on xbox gives message that i need to relink accounts regardless of how many time i relink accounts. The manual dns fix doesn't work
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Aurora. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

There seem to be multiple reports about it already. Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up Manual DNS settings on your console.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Kindly check if the same issue persists.
  4. Nathan sailor Win User

I tried the solutions you said and on the Xbox app and discord both say that I have it linked but when I try to join a voice call it says relink and when I continue it unlink it
  5. Gael Diaz Win User

Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

I tried relinking it a lot of times and it still wont work and I went on discord and tried linking it from there but it still doesn't work
  6. THEBucklesFTW Win User

Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box

Guys they fixed it today! Just go to your linked accounts in settings and unlink it and then click on discord outside of settings on the Xbox and relink it on Microsoft edge and finally it worked today! I tried just hopping on today and hitting relink and that didn’t work you have to unlink the account completely and relink it and now it works!
Thema:

1. Discord and Xbox Relink Doesn't Work - Similar Threads - Discord Relink Doesn't

2. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord: I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even...
  3. Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox: Send support this message...
  4. My Xbox won’t relink my discord account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox won’t relink my discord account: Whenever I try to join a discord call on Xbox it keeps on telling me I need to relink it and when I do relink it it just tells me to do it again. I tried everything unlinking and linking discord...
  5. Relinking discord account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relinking discord account.: When trying to access my discord channels through Xbox it said I needed to relink my account and brought me to settings. I relinked my account several times. When it didn’t work I unlinked and...
  6. How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?: I just booted up my Xbox Series X to play some games and I went to use discord but it said that I had to relink my account. So I went to the settings to relink the account, but it still wants me...
  7. Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?: I am having an issue with my Xbox saying I have to relink my Discord account. It never did this till tonight. Last week it was working fine for me. Now whenever I try to relink my account from...
  8. Discord account on xbox can't relink

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord account on xbox can't relink: Every time i try to open the discord voice chats on my xbox it tells me to relink my acount and when i do it goes on mircosoft edge and opens a page saying connecting, then it says it is done,...
  9. Can’t relink Xbox and discord, how do I fix this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t relink Xbox and discord, how do I fix this: Xbox is telling me to relink discord on Xbox and I’ve done this so so many times and nothing works, I’ve power cycled, restarted, tried different internet connections, updated discord, and still...
  10. My discord will not relink

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord will not relink: I have check the privacy settings on both xbox and discord. Updated both. Reset my xbox. Unlinked from phone and Xbox then Relinked from both. Changed Wi-Fi waited 5 hours but it still says I need...