Discord and Record a clip has no audio?

Discus and support Discord and Record a clip has no audio? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there an issue where there is No audio when creating a clip while in discord on xbox? Ive tried recording 15 sec clips, 1 min clips, 30 sec clips... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xTheLostLegendx, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Discord and Record a clip has no audio?

Is there an issue where there is No audio when creating a clip while in discord on xbox? Ive tried recording 15 sec clips, 1 min clips, 30 sec clips and no audio in any of them when i join into a discord party on my xbox

But when im in a regular xbox party. The audio is there and fine (delayed a bit sometimes)

Anyone else having this issue??

submitted by /u/xTheLostLegendx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xTheLostLegendx, Oct 2, 2022
  2. ASSASSYN Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

My clips do not have audio. I just recorded three clips, none of them have audio in titanfall.
  3. CrypticlDeath Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

Just encountered this issue for the first time tonight while recording clips via "Xbox Record That" for Titanfall. It's frustrating because I'm pretty sure there is no way to get that audio back for the clips that have already been recorded that are plagued
    by this no audio bug. Hopefully a resolution will be found.
  4. brightdowned Win User

xbox game bar not picking up audio from microphone

I don't have any other microphones to test with unfortunately, I'm using the mic on my headset. Reinstalling the game bar made no difference either.

I checked through the capture settings and it only seems to mute me when the "audio to record" is set to "all" ( i.e game audio, microphone, all other apps ), but not when it's set to "game" ( game audio + mic ). But the issue with this setting is that I want my discord calls / party members to be heard in the clips and recordings too. So I'm very much at a loss :(
  5. Tronald Dump II Win User

3 WEEKS Game Captures Corrupted!!!!!

Clips recording with no audio. Clips recording half of what they should be. I also create content and it’s been making my life hell trying to turn these into anything worth a damn.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

No Audio When Capturing Clips Playing GTA 4

Is the audio output just fine on clips recorded from other games?
Thema:

Discord and Record a clip has no audio?

1. Discord and Record a clip has no audio? - Similar Threads - Discord Record clip

2. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  3. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  4. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
  5. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  6. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  7. Discord audio not appearing in recordings?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord audio not appearing in recordings?: anytime I attempt to record or stream to send footage to my friend no audio from our discord vc goes into my recording, is it meant to be like that? if so will it be added in the future?...
  8. is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?: i have been using the discord party chat feature for a while now and love it, but one thing i have noticed is that it doesnt pick up the audio when i record videos like it does for party chat, is...
  9. Discord and Record a clip has no audio?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and Record a clip has no audio?: Is there an issue where there is No audio when creating a clip while in discord on xbox? Ive tried recording 15 sec clips, 1 min clips, 30 sec clips and no audio in any of them when i join into a...
  10. Xbox doesnt record background sounds such as youtube or discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox doesnt record background sounds such as youtube or discord: Since I finally updated my win10, I have issues with sounds on the background while im playing games. It doesnt record my youtube songs nor the discord conversations that happens on the...