Disconnects bee error

Discus and support Disconnects bee error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About sick of being disconnected 70% of my game. I don't disconnect from any other game. This is really ruining the game for me. Any one else having... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by L0st1nMyM1nd, Sep 14, 2014.

1. L0st1nMyM1nd
    L0st1nMyM1nd Guest

Disconnects bee error

About sick of being disconnected 70% of my game. I don't disconnect from any other game. This is really ruining the game for me. Any one else having this issue?

:)

L0st1nMyM1nd, Sep 14, 2014
  2. Kmack11
    Kmack11 Guest
    has anyone actually gotten a refund for destiny?

Yes, I did.

After getting continuous disconnections from: Bee, Caterpillar, Marion Berry, Cattle, Monkey, Zebra, etc... since the latest update (where none of my other games have any problems) I got a refund. That $90 is going towards GTA.

Kmack11, Sep 14, 2014
  3. Issues with Connecting to Destiny

Anyone else having issues? My internet seems to be fine, but I've been routinely kicked pretty much all day

One "bee" error code after another, it's driving me nuts!

SmudgeTheCat1, Sep 14, 2014
  4. Disconnects bee error

ME Too Mate getting Piss0ff with it, every time I log in about 40 mins in

JAKE1919-732BA8D9-7AFA-4439-B5E2-2FBD89264E56, Sep 14, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    I agree. Been happening way too often.

x24hrs2livex, Sep 14, 2014
  6. Spen 004
    Spen 004 Guest
    I hate to say it but add me to the list.

I can't play more then a few minutes at a time without disconnects, "BEE" and "FLY" are the two most common for me.

I have an OPEN NAT, I have all the xBox live and Bungie Destiny port forwarding ranges assigned and open. Bungie needs to get a handle on this and fast. Everyone is stating how great the first week has been. from my friends group it's how BAD things have
    been.

Spen 004, Sep 14, 2014
  7. L0st1nMyM1nd
    L0st1nMyM1nd Guest
    I've switched to an Ethernet cable and it's not as frequent but still happens.

8. Disconnects bee error

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about.... I also have Ethernet connection.... highly stable connection as well. Are there any people who are connecting outside of the U.S.? That's probably your problem right there.

IgotTSondabrain, Sep 14, 2014
  9. L0st1nMyM1nd
    L0st1nMyM1nd Guest
    Its this garbage game. My 6 meg runs everything else perfect. I'm to the point of demanding a refund

10. uait
    uait Guest
    Me outside of usa (italy) but never experienced this!

11. HalcyonFlies
    HalcyonFlies Guest
    i get "bee" error code every time i play crucible. in texas.

HalcyonFlies, Sep 16, 2014
  12. dzirkelb1
    dzirkelb1 Guest
    At least you can log in, I get booted to dashboard immediately upon opening the game

dzirkelb1, Sep 16, 2014
  13. Razes all
    Razes all Guest

Disconnects bee error

I mostly get a "bee" error every time I go to the tower and sometimes on other planets in the game. I have to be in a tower by myself or very few people otherwise Ill get kicked with the bee error. I never really had major connection issues with xbox live
    games until Destiny. I opened all necessary ports for my router and my NAT settings are open. I even tried disabling the WiFi even though my Xbox One is connected to an ethernet cable so that the other connected devices won't use bandwidth but the game still
    disconnects me.

I don't have the greatest internet connection as do many people on Xbox live. If there is a certain internet speed requirement that your connection can't meet there should have been a notice when you launch the game. That way you will know you can't properly
    play the game and you can return it for a refund.

Razes all, Sep 16, 2014
  14. BrutalBubba
    BrutalBubba Guest
    Add me to the list also. Looks like their update needs an update. This crashing issue really is serious. You spend a lot of time on a mission only to have the game crash on you causing you to loose ALL YOUR PROGRESS! Fix this Bungie!

BrutalBubba, Sep 17, 2014
  15. gooberlx
    gooberlx Guest
    Same here. Xbox One and 360, both wired. Solid internet connection and bandwidth. Open NAT. Everything else works fine. Occasionally get vulture errors as well.

gooberlx, Sep 17, 2014
Thema:

Disconnects bee error

1. Disconnects bee error - Similar Threads - Disconnects bee error

2. Xbox constantly disconnects from the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox constantly disconnects from the internet.: Xbox Series X constantly disconnects from the internet from every 2min to every 2hrs (not usually longer than that). I've tried restarting both the modem and console, cleared MAC address on the...
  3. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  4. XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game: Hello. Recently I bought a new XBOX Series X. I downloaded some online and offline games. From the first day, internet connection disconnects randomly, while playing a game. I don't see the same...
  5. Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?: Just went out and bought a 120hz 4k tv with the purpose for gaming, but EVERY game i open immediately forces my tv to say “lost signal” but then i can hit the home button and go back and it...
  6. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  7. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  8. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  9. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  10. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...