Disconnection from Xbox live. Xbox360

Discus and support Disconnection from Xbox live. Xbox360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hope someone can help me as this is doing my head right in. Ok so I play on xbox360 edition. I have a gold membership. The problem is when I host a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StarSpark61, Oct 15, 2017.

1. StarSpark61
    StarSpark61 Guest

hope someone can help me as this is doing my head right in. Ok so I play on xbox360 edition. I have a gold membership. The problem is when I host a game on minecraft and people join my server, I can play for about 10 minutes and then I see everyone has
    left the game at exactly the same time, a minute or two after that I am disconnected from Xbox live. This has been happening for a while now, and it's driving me nuts. I've checked my internet connection and it is fine, so I'm clueless as to what the problem
    is. Plz help

:)

StarSpark61, Oct 15, 2017
  2. JoshTasaico
    JoshTasaico Guest
    X1 Desperate Help !!

I've tried hard resetting and updating and the controller is charged. I don't understand why that every time my Xbox disconnects from live that my controller disconnects as well. For starters I don't even know why my live is disconnecting...

JoshTasaico, Oct 15, 2017
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Halo 5 installation stopped 3% physical copy

You don't have to disconnect from Xbox Live. Just decline the patch when it presents you with one and it will just install off the disc first.

IndieRock, Oct 15, 2017
  4. dorsay97 Win User

Xbox360 randomly disconnected from Xbox Live

An update. I've now tried a wired connection with the same results, i.e., my Xbox360 keeps getting disconnected from Live.
  5. JohnFKennedy24 Win User

Connecting to Internet but not to Xbox Live

I have a problem, my Xbox360 can connect to the modem and the internet but when I go to sign into my profile it disconnects from Xbox live and I get a message saying your console cannot connect to Xbox live and with it a small code saying 80151911. I tried
    restarting my console, downloading my profile again, resetting the modem and disconnecting it from the Xbox. This has been happening the whole day.
  6. camel120 Win User

Xbox360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live

For 3-4 days i have been having the same issue. I am hardwired ( my wireless is disabled-NAT is open all ports forwarded thru XBL) ONLY my xbox is effective on this & when i'm on xbox NO other devices are running i even unplug my PC from the modem. I tried
    every trick my ISP said all is well SO it comes down to XBL service. Started after last update. Two days ago it would say disconnect from live yet still in party chat BUT scores 4 leaderboards didn't post BUT achievements are date stamped. I even tried to
    piggyback thru a wireless on a different ISP.
  7. Ralph SII S103 Win User

Mystyria, thanks for the response.

I have not tried it that way. I'll give it a shot and update the thread one way or the other. Thank you!
  8. Ralph SII S103 Win User

Thanks to Mystyria this issue for me is now resolved. Thanks again!
Thema:

1. Disconnection from Xbox live. Xbox360 - Similar Threads - Disconnection live Xbox360

2. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  5. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  6. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  7. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  8. 100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live: Hi My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from Xbox live I have run an internet test and have Upload Speed of 17mb/s, download speed 52.64mbs and wireless strength of 100%. However my latency is...
  9. Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.: I am having trouble playing backwards compatible games. It will just say disconnected from Xbox live after about 10 minutes. I’ve tried everything to try and fix it. Used different wifi, deleted...
  10. My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.: It's very frustrating. When I'm trying to play digital games my profile disconnects from xbox live. 2088cd6f-2e93-4cbe-9fe0-dd1e0626f25f