Disconnection from xbox live when starting minecraft

Discus and support Disconnection from xbox live when starting minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When starting minecraft i get disconnected from xbox live, and cannot reconnect while minecraft is playing. Is telling me i have to play offline... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrackerJack685, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Disconnection from xbox live when starting minecraft

When starting minecraft i get disconnected from xbox live, and cannot reconnect while minecraft is playing. Is telling me i have to play offline

:)

CrackerJack685, Oct 30, 2016
  2. hbguy311
    hbguy311 Guest
    How can I keep Halo 3 from the MCC collection suspended?

Last night I was done playing so put it in suspend mode so I can pick up playing today. When I went to go play it I resumed but it said disconnected from Xbox Live and the game had to restart. What gives? If I log out of Xbox live before I start the game, will I be able to return to suspended mode? Not sure why the game cares if I'm logged into Xbox live or not.

hbguy311, Oct 30, 2016
  3. JoshTasaico
    JoshTasaico Guest
    X1 Desperate Help !!

I'll start up a game and in about 5 minutes or so my controller disconnects. I've figured out that every time I see my controller disconnect, that live actually disconnects as well. Does anyone know how the controller and live are related? I need a fix desperately!! I never had the problem before only started about a month ago. Don't know why I'm getting disconnected from live

JoshTasaico, Oct 30, 2016
  4. SkyxzZI
    SkyxzZI Guest

I have not seen this problem yet but it could depend on if you play on a Xbox One or Xbox 360. For Xbox 360 it would most likely be a problem with launching the game and could be fixed with hard resetting your Xbox or even resetting you router. For Xbox
    One it is going to be a problem with the console again or simply just in the game or connection. I would make sure you don't have any corrupt file if you downloaded maps from PC to Xbox.

SkyxzZI, Oct 30, 2016
  5. SaintAvalon Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition: Connection Failed

Start with Pawncrackers, just disconnect your xbox from the live service during Minecraft play.
  6. SkyxzZI Win User

I have not seen this problem yet but it could depend on if you play on a Xbox One or Xbox 360. For Xbox 360 it would most likely be a problem with launching the game and could be fixed with hard resetting your Xbox or even resetting you router. For Xbox
    One it is going to be a problem with the console again or simply just in the game or connection. I would make sure you don't have any corrupt file if you downloaded maps from PC to Xbox.
  7. GeorgeWilkinson4 Win User

Minecraft account disconnected issue

With mine, id be playing Minecraft on a world with friends. And every so often, my xbox live would disconnect and therfore kick all from the game, disconnect me from the wifi. It may then reconnect itself.

Now, my xbox profile keeps disconnecting from xbox live with any game or just on dashboard.
  8. KingOfDeathXIII Win User

Xbox Live keeps disconnecting!

I have a almost similar problem, but I get disconnected from Xbox Live when i'm playing a single player game or when i'm away from my 360 for more or less than 10 minutes, but never disconnected from Xbox Live when i'm playing a multiplayer game. I'm starting
    to think that it's the router that's causing the problem, it could be the router
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Disconnected from live when start a game

Hey there! Can you please go to
    http://speedtest.net
    on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Also, try your console wired to see if that helps. Are there multiple devices on the network at once (phones, tablets, computers)?
    Though your speeds look good, if they're being shared too much, the 360 console might be getting the short end of the stick. Let me know how things go. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Disconnection from xbox live when starting minecraft - Similar Threads - Disconnection live starting

2. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  5. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  6. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  7. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  8. 100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live: Hi My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from Xbox live I have run an internet test and have Upload Speed of 17mb/s, download speed 52.64mbs and wireless strength of 100%. However my latency is...
  9. Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.: I am having trouble playing backwards compatible games. It will just say disconnected from Xbox live after about 10 minutes. I’ve tried everything to try and fix it. Used different wifi, deleted...
  10. My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.: It's very frustrating. When I'm trying to play digital games my profile disconnects from xbox live. 2088cd6f-2e93-4cbe-9fe0-dd1e0626f25f