Disconnecting from xbox live when you start up a game (any game)

Discus and support Disconnecting from xbox live when you start up a game (any game) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I start up a game I disconnect from xbox live. Sometimes I can get back in but most of the times I cant and I get the error code 80151904. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ary Shift, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Ary Shift
    Ary Shift Guest

Everytime I start up a game I disconnect from xbox live. Sometimes I can get back in but most of the times I cant and I get the error code
    80151904. It says: Your console cant connect to xbox live. Do you wanna test your network connection? And I test my connection and it just says that Im connected to xbox live. Also when I turn my xbox
    off and on I can get back in it but the same thing happens when I start up a game. On the dashboard is everything fine. It started around 04-03-16 / 05-03-16

Can someone please help me? Thanks for reading this already.

:)

Ary Shift, Mar 9, 2016
  2. Can't play online?

Hi, my xbox keeps disconnecting from xbox live when i start the game, its connects at dashboard, and i did a test connections and all good, then when i try to connect to xbox live on the game it comes up saying "Your connection to Xbox LIVE has been lost.
    Please sign in again." any help?

xXslayerkillaXx, Mar 9, 2016
  3. Tgeekster
    Tgeekster Guest
    Disconnecting from Xbox Live when I start up a game

Is this only happening with one specific game or several different games?

-

The first thing I would recommend is to try and clear the System Cache and see if that resolves the problem. Click

here
    for instructions on how to do so.

Tgeekster, Mar 9, 2016
  4. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest

Boombaa, Mar 9, 2016
  5. Boombaa Win User

6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Disconnected from Xbox Live when starting any game?

Greetings, Exorcist! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. To start, let's have to redownload your profile onto your console by following the steps outlined here:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
    . Give it a go and let me know if you are able to connect when starting up your games. Hang in there! :)
  7. UPS Salla 0 Win User

Disconnected from Xbox Live when starting any game?

8. Mister Maka Win User

2k16 not loading?

Hey there Saigon the Chef!

Does your Xbox One immediately quit the game or do you get an error message when you try to start the game? Have you possibly tried disconnecting your Xbox One from Xbox Live and starting up the game while offline?
  9. Friekycheese Win User

Lego star wars the complete saga

I'm having the same problem Trojan and it's starting to make me mad. Anybody know why it disconnects us from xbox live when I start up the game?
Thema:

1. Disconnecting from xbox live when you start up a game (any game) - Similar Threads - Disconnecting live start

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  4. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  5. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  6. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  7. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  8. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  9. 100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live: Hi My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from Xbox live I have run an internet test and have Upload Speed of 17mb/s, download speed 52.64mbs and wireless strength of 100%. However my latency is...
  10. Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.: I am having trouble playing backwards compatible games. It will just say disconnected from Xbox live after about 10 minutes. I’ve tried everything to try and fix it. Used different wifi, deleted...