Disconnecting controller PLEASE help
Discus and support Disconnecting controller PLEASE help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my new wireless controller keeps cutting in and out of connection. I read that having a laptop or router near it will interfere with connections, i was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xBlooJay, Feb 1, 2019.
Thema:
Disconnecting controller PLEASE help
Loading...
-
Disconnecting controller PLEASE help - Similar Threads - Disconnecting controller PLEASE
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Controllers randomly disconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?... -
Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.
in XboX InsidersXbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the... -
my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it
in XboX Insidersmy Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it: i play Fortnite alot and everytime I get into any type of fight my controller disconnects randomly and doesnt reconnect until like 5 minutes later. im genuenly sick of this and im abt to switch to... -
Controller and headset disconnect
in XboX InsidersController and headset disconnect: I have an Xbox series X, a basic white controller and a Hyper X cloud X wireless headset. From time to time whatever game I’m on starts getting extremely laggy and the audio very glitchy, and then... -
Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?
in XboX InsidersXbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when... -
PLEASE HELP! How to Get controller to stop disconnecting Windows 11
in XBoX on ConsolesPLEASE HELP! How to Get controller to stop disconnecting Windows 11: I have been using a controller for awhile, my controller recently started to disconnect from my pc every 30 seconds. I made sure all my drivers are updated, I even reinstalled all of them; bios,... -
Controller disconnects mid game but light is still on please help.
in XBoX on ConsolesController disconnects mid game but light is still on please help.: Controller unsyncs mid game but controller is still on. I tried holding controller button down to reset. I disconnected console from the wall. Works fine for a but until it starts doing it again....