Disconnected from xbox live.

Discus and support Disconnected from xbox live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I test my xbox live connection, network, internet and xbox live all show ''Connected'', however, as soon as I try to sign in , I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by POPPA PFEFF, Jan 2, 2014.

1. POPPA PFEFF
    POPPA PFEFF Guest

When I test my xbox live connection, network, internet and xbox live all show ''Connected'', however, as soon as I try to sign in , I get ''Disconnected from xbox live''. Another forum I visited had two people with the same problemexcept it's with the
    xbox one. They both are with Time Warner like myself and they both said they swapped their modem for the Motorola SBG6580 and they both said this fixed all their problems. Do you know if this will solve my problem?

:)

POPPA PFEFF, Jan 2, 2014
  2. JoshTasaico
    JoshTasaico Guest
    X1 Desperate Help !!

I've tried hard resetting and updating and the controller is charged. I don't understand why that every time my Xbox disconnects from live that my controller disconnects as well. For starters I don't even know why my live is disconnecting...

JoshTasaico, Jan 2, 2014
  3. ItsAaron4D
    ItsAaron4D Guest
    xbox live probs

I keep on getting disconnected from xbox live.

After about half an hour on xbox live it sais disconnected from xbox live.

please help!!!

ItsAaron4D, Jan 2, 2014
  4. M1k3Th3Man
    M1k3Th3Man Guest

Do the same thing they did

M1k3Th3Man, Jan 2, 2014
  5. M1k3Th3Man
    M1k3Th3Man Guest
    I have a question also i recently disconnected from my wifi how do I connect back

M1k3Th3Man, Jan 2, 2014
  6. I have the same problem! I keep getting randomly disconnected on my Xbox360.

I have an Actiontec MI424WR Router from Verizon.

It seems that I've tried everything!

Miss Reyes412, Mar 12, 2015
  7. Hey there, Miss Reyes412! I'm very sorry to see any connection issues! This thread is over a year old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community
    can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Disconnected from xbox live. :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  8. ElectronicFlesh Win User

Playing a game, getting disconnected with the statement "Disconnected from Xbox Live. 10 Minutes Remaining."

9. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

GTA online

Try disconnect from xbox live then disconnect from router wait for 5mins to see if work
  10. Natman1818 Win User

Keep disconnecting from xbox live!

Sos I used 'disconnected from xbox live' instead of 'disconnected from game' ,all they we're talking about we're disconnecting from a scrabble game
  11. NsX iALiENs Win User

I disconnect from Xbox live when inactive, i.e if i'm not playing a online game or not in a party with others and when i'm in a party i randomly disconnect and reconnect ALOT.

i tried it but i am still disconnecting from Xbox live but i haven't tried to see weather or not i disconnect and reconnect from Xbox live party's yet...
  12. CdrHawkeye Win User

Disconnect on Game Startup for over a week

Disconnected from XBOX Live
Thema:

1. Disconnected from xbox live. - Similar Threads - Disconnected live

2. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  5. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  6. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  7. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  8. 100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live: Hi My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from Xbox live I have run an internet test and have Upload Speed of 17mb/s, download speed 52.64mbs and wireless strength of 100%. However my latency is...
  9. Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.: I am having trouble playing backwards compatible games. It will just say disconnected from Xbox live after about 10 minutes. I’ve tried everything to try and fix it. Used different wifi, deleted...
  10. My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.: It's very frustrating. When I'm trying to play digital games my profile disconnects from xbox live. 2088cd6f-2e93-4cbe-9fe0-dd1e0626f25f