Disconnected from Xbox Live when starting BC game...

Discus and support Disconnected from Xbox Live when starting BC game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ive had this problem since Wednesday now and it's really f***iNG frustrating. I bought SW The Force Unleashed 1 and 2, but I can't even play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by i JordanP v, Jul 7, 2016.

1. i JordanP v
    i JordanP v Guest

So ive had this problem since Wednesday now and it's really f***iNG frustrating. I bought SW The Force Unleashed 1 and 2, but I can't even play the *** games. Everytime I start it up I get disconnected from Xbox Live within the emulator, but if I press
    the Xbox button to go back to the dashboard it says I'm stIll online? What's the point in playing a game if my game cant be saved?! I've tried EVERY method to try and fix it, spoke to support already and nothing works? I assume I'll be compensated for this
    considering I've also bought RDR in preparation for when it goes BC?

:)

i JordanP v, Jul 7, 2016
  2. Xbox Live keeps disconnecting!

I have a almost similar problem, but I get disconnected from Xbox Live when i'm playing a single player game or when i'm away from my 360 for more or less than 10 minutes, but never disconnected from Xbox Live when i'm playing a multiplayer game. I'm starting
    to think that it's the router that's causing the problem, it could be the router

KingOfDeathXIII, Jul 7, 2016
  3. someone1911
    someone1911 Guest
    Disconnected from xbox live when starting a game

Any idea how much microsoft charges for repairs, and how long it takes?

someone1911, Jul 7, 2016
  4. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest

What happens when you "Connect to Live" within the emulator? Press Select + Menu to open the 360 guide menu.

Also, there's a forum for backwards compatible game support here! Disconnected from Xbox Live when starting BC game... :)

Pandasaur cx, Jul 7, 2016
  5. i JordanP v
    i JordanP v Guest
    I get a message saying "profile could not be fully downloaded"

i JordanP v, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

What happens when you "Connect to Live" within the emulator? Press Select + Menu to open the 360 guide menu.

Also, there's a forum for backwards compatible game support here! :)
  7. i JordanP v Win User

I get a message saying "profile could not be fully downloaded"
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Disconnected from live when start a game

Hey there! Can you please go to
    http://speedtest.net
    on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Also, try your console wired to see if that helps. Are there multiple devices on the network at once (phones, tablets, computers)?
    Though your speeds look good, if they're being shared too much, the 360 console might be getting the short end of the stick. Let me know how things go. Thanks!
  9. Miss Portia Win User

Hey there, can you review the START HERE sticky and post the info it requests so we can better troubleshoot your issue? Thanks! :)
  10. SuperSonny2 Win User

I have that exact same problem, try plugging into your router/modem, that works for me, unfortunately I can't run a cord all the way from my router to my good tv.
Thema:

1. Disconnected from Xbox Live when starting BC game... - Similar Threads - Disconnected Live starting

2. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  5. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  6. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  7. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  8. 100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live: Hi My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from Xbox live I have run an internet test and have Upload Speed of 17mb/s, download speed 52.64mbs and wireless strength of 100%. However my latency is...
  9. Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.: I am having trouble playing backwards compatible games. It will just say disconnected from Xbox live after about 10 minutes. I’ve tried everything to try and fix it. Used different wifi, deleted...
  10. My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.: It's very frustrating. When I'm trying to play digital games my profile disconnects from xbox live. 2088cd6f-2e93-4cbe-9fe0-dd1e0626f25f