Disconnected from Live when not playing OnlineAsus RT-N12 300M Superspeed

Discus and support Disconnected from Live when not playing OnlineAsus RT-N12 300M Superspeed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn on my Xbox it will either sign me into live or be disconnected. If it is disconnected I can only sign in by running a network test and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Biopete117, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Biopete117
    Biopete117 Guest

When I turn on my Xbox it will either sign me into live or be disconnected. If it is disconnected I can only sign in by running a network test and signing back in. While I play an online game I don't disconnect at all, but if I am playing a game offline
    such as AC4, I get disconnected every 30 to 45 minutes. If I'm in a party and playing offline I constantly will lag out of the party and have to reconnect. Updating games is even more annoying, I have to restart the update every time because it will freeze
    every 15 to 20%. I ran a connection test and it gave a yellow sticky for network to internet. I have no connection issues on my PC or mobile devices at my house, just my Xbox. This has been a problem for about 4 months now and I need to fix it.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Router brand & model number: Asus RT-N12 300M Superspeed

Things you have tried: Enabled UPnP, reset to factory defaults

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? No

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Comcast

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:0000-000B

X:0001-8005

Y:20A8-4800

Z:0000-0000

ID:0007-0001

L:0015-10F0

Q:8007-0435

T:Wired

D:192.168.1.100/255.255.255.0

S:192.168.1.1

C:208.67.222.222/192.168.1.1

:)

Biopete117, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Biopete117
    Biopete117 Guest
    Can't hear friends in party chat

I own an ASUS RT-N12 that is running on the latest firmware and my NAT is open.

Biopete117, Jan 6, 2014
  3. adaraaah
    adaraaah Guest
    Can't connect to network / XBOX Live whatsoever

Just found them out. I have an ASUS router > RT- N13U Superspeed N Wireless Router.

And a Motorola modem > SB5102 Cable Modem.

I also copied some of the numbers from the bottoms of them like MAC numbers and SN number on the modem.

adaraaah, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Biopete117 Win User

Can't hear friends in party chat

I own an ASUS RT-N12 that is running on the latest firmware and my NAT is open.
  5. adaraaah Win User

Can't connect to network / XBOX Live whatsoever

Just found them out. I have an ASUS router > RT- N13U Superspeed N Wireless Router.

And a Motorola modem > SB5102 Cable Modem.

I also copied some of the numbers from the bottoms of them like MAC numbers and SN number on the modem.
  6. TheLiquidChef Win User

Xbox Live South African Servers

Hi John

Remote Play works fine on a local connection. The issue arises when using the Xbox Live servers to access it remotely.

As you can see from the tests, the latency connecting to the Xbox Live servers sits at around 300ms which is the heart of the issue.

I’ll submit feedback to Xbox Insiders, requesting the implementation of local South African servers. It’s years overdue now.
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

Disconnect from live in left 4 dead games

Hey Zonate,

Since it sounds like you're just having issues with Left 4 Dead, you may want to try these steps on Port Forwarding specifically for

L4D on the XBox 360
    using an Asus RT-N12.

In regards to not being able to download demos, that sounds like your account may not have been promoted to an adult account. Try these steps to accomplish that:

To promote a child account to an adult account

• Sign in to Xbox Live by using the account that you want to change.
    • Go to Settings, and then select Account.
    • Select Promote Child Account.

Note The age of an account owner is calculated by using the date of birth provided when the account was created. This date cannot be changed. If you entered an incorrect date of birth when you created the account, your only option is to create a new
      account using the correct date of birth. This option is available only if the date of birth for the account indicates that you have reached the age of adulthood (18 in the United States). The legal adult age varies by country and region.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to promote the account.

Please let us know how that all goes and we'll work from there.
  8. ElectronicFlesh Win User

Playing a game, getting disconnected with the statement "Disconnected from Xbox Live. 10 Minutes Remaining."

Thema:

1. Disconnected from Live when not playing OnlineAsus RT-N12 300M Superspeed - Similar Threads - Disconnected Live playing

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  4. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  5. My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.: It's very frustrating. When I'm trying to play digital games my profile disconnects from xbox live. 2088cd6f-2e93-4cbe-9fe0-dd1e0626f25f
  6. Disconnecting from xbox 360 live while playing in xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnecting from xbox 360 live while playing in xbox series x: Hello, In the past weeks Xbox 360 online servers randomly disconnect my profile while playing xbox 360 games in my xbox series x (my xbox series x is connected to ethernet with strong connection...
  7. I can’t play GTA Online without getting disconnected from Xbox live, I only ever disconnect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t play GTA Online without getting disconnected from Xbox live, I only ever disconnect...: Whenever I go on GTA online it disconnects my whole Xbox from Xbox live. It only happens on GTA and happens almost every time I get into a session, and happens every time I get into a session with...
  8. "Disconnect from xbox live" when I play a certain game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Disconnect from xbox live" when I play a certain game.: I keep getting disconnected from xbox live when I'm playing Gta V. b22c03cf-7dcd-4fbd-9345-58e6a477c101
  9. Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass: I have the ultimate xbox game pass and I downloaded MGS 2 & 3 which are from the xbox 360. When I get into the game Im at the menu and precceed to play but when I press on profile to so I can, it...
  10. Disconnect from xbox live when trying to play a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnect from xbox live when trying to play a game: I keep disconnecting from xbox live whenever I play a game from a disk. i can play anything else like netflix but when I try a disk it says I disconnected then puts me back to the dashboard and...