disconnected from cloud gaming session-FH5

Discus and support disconnected from cloud gaming session-FH5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeem a code (xbox wireless controller-FH5 limited Edition), and now I cant play fh5, but the thing is I can go to the main menu but after press "A"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mario Tobaruela Suárez, Nov 15, 2021.

1. disconnected from cloud gaming session-FH5

I redeem a code (xbox wireless controller-FH5 limited Edition), and now I cant play fh5, but the thing is I can go to the main menu but after press "A" and show "disconnected from cloud gaming session, The game game closed unexpectedly".(I play on pc using xbox cloud gaming)
    The same with fh4, however I can play any other game like Hades, terraria, Battlefield 5.
    cV: SV/laTHWZnrvj3ntzBMKAm.22
    I tried:
    -Unistall xbox
    -log out in all devices
    -reset network

(sorry for my english)
    Please fix this error/bug

Attached Files:

Mario Tobaruela Suárez, Nov 15, 2021
  2. reckoner22 Win User

Disconnected from Cloud Gaming Session

I'm having the exact same issue.

iOS Xbox app works fine with remote play.

Brand new Windows 10 PC causes the error.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Does this happen here as well? www.xbox.com/play
  4. LividDuke Win User

Hi Georges,

Thanks for the reply, please see below:

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎2022/‎01/‎21

OS build 19044.1503

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

Fresh Installation with all system and driver updates applied.
  5. saad maih Win User

Disconnected from cloud gaming session

the servers are down I've been trying to play for a long time but hasn't worked. so you just have to wait and keep on trying till it works.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Please try the following:

Step 1

- Type Troubleshoot in Windows search and press Enter

- If you can't see troubleshooters, click the Additional troubleshooters option on the right

- Here, find Windows update section

- Click Run the troubleshooter and wait till the process is finished.

Step 2

- Type Services in Windows search and hit Enter

- In the new Windows, scroll down till you find Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS)

- If the service is running, right-click and select Restart

- If not, right-click and select Start

- Do the same with Windows Update service.

Step 3

Press Win + REnter the following and hit Enter:

regsvr32 Qmgr.dll /s

Open the Run dialog again and run the following command:

regsvr32 Qmgrprxy.dll /s

Step 4

For this fix to work, you would have to find another Windows 10 machine of the same version (Home/Pro/Enterprise). If you have access to such a machine, do the following:

- Access another computerType regedit in Windows search and press Enter

- If User Account Control shows up, click YesNavigate to the following location:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\System\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\TrustedInstaller

- Right-click on the branch and select Export

- Choose the location, name the file trustedinstaller and click Save

- Transfer the file to your computer

- Once the file is on your desktop, double-click the trustedinstaller.reg to merge it with your own registry

- Restart the PC and try updating Windows again.

Step 5

If none of the above helps, you can repair your Windows installation without losing files or installed apps. Here's how to do it:

- Go to the official Microsoft website and download installation files

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...(press Download tool now)

- Once downloaded, double-click the setup.exe

- Accept License and Terms, select Upgrade this PC now, and click Next

- After the necessary files are downloaded, choose Keep personal files and apps

- Click Install (make sure that all apps are closed and not running before doing this)

- Your PC will restart and installation finished
Thema:

disconnected from cloud gaming session-FH5

1. disconnected from cloud gaming session-FH5 - Similar Threads - disconnected cloud gaming

2. Disconnected from cloud gaming session

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from cloud gaming session: I am having trouble connecting to cloud gaming and my Xbox Series X. I am able to connect when I'm on my home network, but when trying to connect when away from home, I am unable to connect. I...
  3. “Disconnected from cloud gaming session” Without buffering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Disconnected from cloud gaming session” Without buffering: So for like over a month each time I try to use “remote play on this device” it will not even buffer for a second before saying “disconnected from cloud gaming session” I’ve deleted the app and re...
  4. How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...: I was playing a game and I was randomly disconnected. I now have to wait 4 hours. My internet is good and my computer is running fine. I've cleared cache recently. Is there an outside factor that...
  5. Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected: Getting highly frustrated at being disconnected from cloud gaming at moment. f9cd22ef-679c-4e44-8cb1-c8ceec5ea098
  6. Quit remote play first Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quit remote play first Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud,...: When trying to play remotely on my phone I get this message Quit remote play first Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud, or launch something that's already installed....
  7. Disconnected from cloud gaming session something went wrong please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected from cloud gaming session something went wrong please try again later: Wait times have been appalling lately but now I can’t get any cloud gaming working at all. Rebooting has not fixed. Any cloud game get disconnected from cloud gaming session something went wrong...
  8. Disconnected from cloud gaming session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected from cloud gaming session: Hi, everytime I try to launch Starfield trhough cloud gaming on my xbox one I get this error message: Disconnected from cloud gaming session. Something went wrong, please try again later. At the...
  9. Cloud Gaming keeps Disconnecting from Session on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming keeps Disconnecting from Session on Xbox One: Hello. So I am having an issue with cloud gaming. I was playing Starfield on my xbox one via cloud play and it randomly disconnected me from the game. I tried to launch the game and it keeps...
  10. Disconnected from cloud gaming session something went wrong please try again later. Still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected from cloud gaming session something went wrong please try again later. Still...: Any ideas ? [img] [img] 4b6bcbb6-6f6f-4cab-9593-9e610abdc560