Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection

Discus and support Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Years ago I created an outlook account under a pseudonym where I'd sign in to play my games. The recovery phone number is not in use anymore since I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haroldcarlestein, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection

Years ago I created an outlook account under a pseudonym where I'd sign in to play my games. The recovery phone number is not in use anymore since I've moved to another country.

So when I used this account for the first time in years to connect myself to the MCC, it didn't work and asked for a code sent to my old phone.

And there's no disconnect button on my Master Collection. So I'm stuck. I can't connect myself to the game because the Outlook thingy demands a code sent to a phone number that doesn't exist anymore and the impossiblity to disconnect from this disfunctionnal
    account.

:)

haroldcarlestein, Dec 5, 2019
  2. ZeTruLionHeart Win User

Cant access Halo 3:ODST!

3. Lofty Who Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

4. PowerOfZero Win User

MCC Free Month

5. Mister Beep Win User

ODST

Hey MajMacintosh,

When did you purchase and play Halo: Master Chief collection? To check if you fit in the qualifications, check out our

Halo ODST F.A.Q

Who is eligible to receive the Campaign for Halo 3: ODST for Halo: The Master Chief Collection for free?

Online users that logged in with their Xbox Live account and played Halo: The Master Chief Collection on any day from November 11, 2014 through December 19, 2014 at 11:59 pm PDT are eligible for a free code granting access to the Campaign for Halo
    3: ODST
    on Xbox One. Offer is non-transferable.
    Keep us posted! :)
  6. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

Thema:

Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection

1. Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection - Similar Threads - Disconnect live account

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  4. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  5. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  6. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  7. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  8. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  9. xbox live account disconnected from micorosft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account disconnected from micorosft account: half a year ago i wanted to sign in to xbox cloud gaming but it glitched a bit and it asked me to make a new xbox live account even tho i already had one so i made a new one and a few days later i...
  10. Why does my account disconnect from Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my account disconnect from Xbox live?: So for years whenever I have played a solo or co-op game it's only a matter of time before I lose connection to xbox live randomly & my game crashes; this has most recently been happening with...